• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Waitlist of those that want a Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No "make offers" are allowed. List a price please.

Did not want to "list price" as I currently don't own the item and to my knowledge that is against forum rules. Was just trying to help you guys out since I have no interest in the particular piece. Nevermind

I'm sure someone would be willing to buy it at your cost, or just slightly above your cost. But without even a price estimate I don't think many will bite.

Might be useful if people would specify the price limits they have.

Then the whole waitlist would be worthless. It would become ebay. The seller would just go with the highest bidder so to speak. Hopefully a potential seller will contact the first person on the list and offer them a price. If they pass, they move on to the next one. I put everyone's location in because shipping internationally can be a turn off for certain people so it is best to put that out there before any dealing happens and things take a turn for the worse because of it.

Then the whole waitlist would be worthless. It would become ebay. The seller would just go with the highest bidder so to speak. Hopefully a potential seller will contact the first person on the list and offer them a price. If they pass, they move on to the next one. I put everyone's location in because shipping internationally can be a turn off for certain people so it is best to put that out there before any dealing happens and things take a turn for the worse because of it.

Thank you, I agree. I know these things are rare and we wont be getting them for there original prices but I am not looking to pay $300 + for these which is I know is the price people are trying to set. Im looking to get it at a fair price for both parties (seller and buyer). If people are looking to put up crazy prices take them to eBay, Im looking for one here cause I figured were budds here if not that atleast respect each other as collectors and would be willing to give each other at least a little break. I know Ive helped fellow freaks here with free stuff and disconted things that I could of sold over on evilBay for more but I wanted to help out fellow freaks here, I was just hoping some one else here would like to help out fellow freaks as well.

Meh.... I look at it as a time saver... whatever people do is cool though.

Thank you, I agree. I know these things are rare and we wont be getting them for there original prices but I am not looking to pay $300 + for these which is I know is the price people are trying to set. Im looking to get it at a fair price for both parties (seller and buyer). If people are looking to put up crazy prices take them to eBay, Im looking for one here cause I figured were budds here if not that atleast respect each other as collectors and would be willing to give each other at least a little break. I know Ive helped fellow freaks here with free stuff and disconted things that I could of sold over on evilBay for more but I wanted to help out fellow freaks here, I was just hoping some one else here would like to help out fellow freaks as well.

Oh believe me people here will when they can, I for instance love helping out fellow freaks but its not always easy to do. Especially when i'm as broke as a joke right now. So in other words some of us are looking to raise money to pay bills and not gain for reasons of greed.

Oh believe me people here will when they can, I for instance love helping out fellow freaks but its not always easy to do. Especially when i'm as broke as a joke right now. So in other words some of us are looking to raise money to pay bills and not gain for reasons of greed.

Totally dude I agree. Yeah I didnt mean it to sound like nobody helps out around here, I apoligise if thats how it came of. Ive had a few members here help me out here and there and keept me in this hobby especially after I lost a bunch of stuff during the fires a while back(including my own Hot Toys T-800 and Hicks). I too am feeling the cruch and had to tighten my belt a bit as far as money goes, thats why I though people would be willing to lower there prices to make sure things will sell to be able to get the extra cash for there money trobles. There are a few here though that are trying to stictly profit , I have had a few people PM me with a price tag of $450 for the Regular T-800 and not willing to lower it a bit I wont mention names out of respect to them. I do apoligise if my post seemed insecitive thats not what I was going for Im just trying to make sure nobody get ripped off (sellers and buyers). Still Looking by the way.

Totally dude I agree. Yeah I didnt mean it to sound like nobody helps out around here, I apoligise if thats how it came of. Ive had a few members here help me out here and there and keept me in this hobby especially after I lost a bunch of stuff during the fires a while back(including my own Hot Toys T-800 and Hicks). I too am feeling the cruch and had to tighten my belt a bit as far as money goes, thats why I though people would be willing to lower there prices to make sure things will sell to be able to get the extra cash for there money trobles. There are a few here though that are trying to stictly profit , I have had a few people PM me with a price tag of $450 for the Regular T-800 and not willing to lower it a bit I wont mention names out of respect to them. I do apoligise if my post seemed insecitive thats not what I was going for Im just trying to make sure nobody get ripped off (sellers and buyers). Still Looking by the way.

I know where you are coming from as well so there is no need for an appology. I just recently sold one for $280 shipped, $450? Now I would be just embarassed to ask such a price.

Happy hunting. :)

Could I get my name on the list? I'm in the UK and would prefer a clean version. Damn, just when I'm nearing a financial position to get one, everybody suddenly wants one: thanks, T4! :p

Back