• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Waitlist of those that want a Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a seller here (for sale section) that has (2) MIMB (Clean Version) for $280 delivered. You guys won't find a better deal.

I doubt that. Nobody is pulling the trigger at that price. It will go down, especially when HT announced a new T-800.
If one is announced, and as a part of the forthcoming movie. Otherwise, it could go up once the new figures come out, and people want a complete set. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did.

As it stands, looks to me that that is the price people are paying on EBay, so I would say that people are willing if they want it bad enough.

If one is announced, and as a part of the forthcoming movie. Otherwise, it could go up once the new figures come out, and people want a complete set. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did.

As it stands, looks to me that that is the price people are paying on EBay, so I would say that people are willing if they want it bad enough.

Id probably pay that for the battle dameged one maybe but i think it might be a bit much for the regular one. A battle Dameged one sold on ebay for less than $250.00 this past weekend. Still looking by the way send me a PM if you can help cash is burning a hole in my pocket.

Hey Guys,
I think I might have tracked down a 1/6 Battle damaged endoskeleton.
If I will be able to get the item, it has been out of the box but only used for display. It will come with all accessories and the box.
Best offer will get the item so PM your offers when you can. I will attempt to pickup the item on Monday. ALL OFFERS IN US DOLLARS PLEASE BEFORE SHIPPING. ALSO, no lowballers since you probably won't get it anyways.
Peace guys,
PS- DONT EXPECT REPLIES TO MESSAGES TONIGHT AS IT'S FRIDAY AND I WILL BE OUT WITH THE GF (SHE HATES MY COLLECTIBLES :) )

Back