• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX13, Samurai Predator, Machiko, T-600, War Machine, Iron Man Mark IV,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pineapple

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm moving to a smaller place so I need to downsize my collection. Adult collector owned from a pet/smoke free home, away from direct sunlight. I bought these all brand new from Sideshow Collectibles when they were first released. I basically opened them once they came in, tested the batteries to make sure all the LED's work (they all work perfectly), removed the batteries to prevent corrosion, found a pose I like and left them in my enclosed glass display case as you see below. They are ALL 100% complete with all original packaging. NO missing accessories and the boxes and packaging are all in excellent condition. Original batteries are included as well. I have positive feedback on this forum and Ebay (pineapple347). Prices include shipping. These will be very well packed and shipped UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail (whichever is cheapest depending on location) with tracking number provided, within the US. Paypal only.

How I had them displayed.

Hot Toys 1/6 DX13 T-800 Battle Damaged Version
SOLD

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS120 War Machine
SOLD

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS123 Iron Man Mark IV
SOLD

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS190 Scar Predator
SOLD

Hot Toys 1/6 AC01 Samurai Predator
SOLD

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS74 She Predator Machiko