Wait list number for Grey Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
Just curious if I would be able to get one grey version of hulk vs spidey from the wait list. I saw the grey version like 1 day later and I do not have so much hope to get one but still, it would be interesting to see who has the lowest wait list number for grey version.

Mine is W306759

here's mine:

Reservation W303260 Details ....about 3500 orders in between...

I forgot to actually look at my number...

...it is W303161, which is 99 orders ahead of wizard, so you can see, there were a lot of orders and wait list reservations that night! :monkey2

lcummins said:
I forgot to actually look at my number...

...it is W303161, which is 99 orders ahead of wizard, so you can see, there were a lot of orders and wait list reservations that night! :monkey2

well that sucks...oh yeah my number is uh.....ummm......W30123....:rolleyes:

well looks like I can put aside that pipe dream of the wait list coming through.....hmm....have to start putting on the charm and sweet talking the ladies at Sideshow :D

15-20 Days! I was hoping this wasn't hitting before SDCC. Gee, I might have to cancel the grey one...

It's clear now: the only reason why the green one would ship before the gray one is because Gray Hulk Ex. has the black costume Spidey secret variant...

:D :D :D

Back