Wait List Conversion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corwin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Seems I've just had a King Elessar Statue converted to an Order from the waitlist.

I wonder what dark corner of the warehouse that was hiding in?

:D

Corwin said:
Seems I've just had a King Elessar Statue converted to an Order from the waitlist.

I wonder what dark corner of the warehouse that was hiding in?

:D

did the king elessar statue sold out long time ago????:confused:

Cool news Corwin! Me myself, I'm still on wait lists for the newborn Uruc and a Orc Legion Helm. Both wait lists are still not closed. Your case gives me hope!

I had the Gandalf he White and the Easterling statues on waitlist for a long time now, and they just sold them via these warehouse finds in the e-mail the past two weeks....How come they just diregarded the waitlisters on those pieces? :confused:

I'm on the wait list for D'Hoffryn. Anyone else? I had it on preorder with Forbidden Planet and they cancelled it after it became sold out on SS. Darn!

I'm waiting for my waitlist on Balrog, cave Troll, Ringwraith on steed, New born Uruk to come through..

Tristram, it seem that this is their policy on giving newletter members priority over waitlist as I had the same thing happen to me for 7 of 9.

A few became available to wait list members but not far enough for me but extras are being sold to newsletter members.

What good is the waitlist if we don't get priority over newsletter, even though I get newsletter also, when we have been waiting to find out that people that may not have ordered initially are now able to buy before us.

Here is what they wrote:

> Dear Wait list member,
>
> We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your Wait List
> Reservation for the exclusive Seven of Nine exclusive premium format
> figure
> from our Star Trek line (#71281). Due to an unforeseen system error, your
> reservations did not show as current in our system. This error was quickly
> corrected, but not we offered items that arrived back into stock to
> newsletter members prior to our wait list members.
>
> We try to operate our wait list service as best that we can, but at times
> these types of situations do occur. This is why we suggest for our
> collectors to place their pre-orders prior to the items selling through in
> order to insure that they acquire their desired collectible.
>
> Only a few of these statues did become available to wait list members, but
> unfortunately not enough to reach your place on the list. However,
> apologize
> for any inconvenience or stress that this situation has caused for you and
> would like to extend a courtesy $10 gift certificate code: 6r9vurut to be
> used towards your next purchase online with us.

Wow, who knew that the King Elessar was still out there in the warehouse. And here I'm hoping that my waitlist for the 12" Boromir Excl. will convert.

Interesting.

Speaking of Wait Lists, I had one for Gandalf the White and it has been converted, yet I see no ordered placed yet in my account. It's been over a week now.

I got a 1:1 Samaritan conversion last week. Crazy.

I had an Ugluk convert earlier this year, and a PF Han Ex. convert last month. It always pays to sign up for the lists, no matter how long the items have been sold out. There are a few items on the WL that I reserved back in July '05 that I have a feeling just may convert eventually. These particular lists still have not been cancelled by Sideshow.

elwood49 said:
I got a 1:1 Samaritan conversion last week. Crazy.

I had an Ugluk convert earlier this year, and a PF Han Ex. convert last month. It always pays to sign up for the lists, no matter how long the items have been sold out. There are a few items on the WL that I reserved back in July '05 that I have a feeling just may convert eventually. These particular lists still have not been cancelled by Sideshow.
Maybe I'm next for the Samaritan. I've been on that wait list for a long time.

I got mine Xmen Vs Sentinel EX convered to order early this month, I got it two weeks ago, everything look fine.:chew

Bannister said:
Maybe I'm next for the Samaritan. I've been on that wait list for a long time.

I got on it July 1, 2005 if that's any help as to where you are on the list.

spider1135 said:
I got mine Xmen Vs Sentinel EX convered to order early this month, I got it two weeks ago, everything look fine.:chew

Spider, when did you get on the wait list can you check with your account at SS and tell me please?
there is no way I can buy this statue other than SS and I have been waiting for so long now.

cheers

my gondorian helm went through a few days ago. I didn't think I would ever have a chance, I just got on the wait list a month and a half ago.

my ghost rider exclusive got converted and no charge yet. im assuming that it's scheduled for the 2nd shipment.

Back