VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday. One of my favourite for the price. I did change out the body to a HT captain America to add some size. The detail on everything is top notch. Great figure I recommend this one.

Got mine yesterday. One of my favourite for the price. I did change out the body to a HT captain America to add some size. The detail on everything is top notch. Great figure I recommend this one.

Congrats, man! Please post some pics if you could! I also thought that the HT Cap body's the best bet to make this figure perfect, so I'm curious to see if I thought it right. Unfortunately I have no spare cash to get one so I just modded one of my extra TTMs to upgrade my Revenger with when it arrives.

Still waiting for my figure!!!!

VTS01.jpg I changed the skull to the proper film version on mine and swapped the holsters around to make them closer to the film. I will probably shorten the grenade Launcher next but I have not decided. VTS06.jpg
the skull looks brighter in the pics due to the flash.

ha surge, you and I have similar ideas (ie I want to get a table to display weapons also).

I agree in general that I wish VTS put him on a buffer body. Looking back now, since I am not a "movie accurate" stickler, I should have just kitbashed him since I would really only want the head and vest.

But since I am lazy I'll keep him as is.

Had fun gearing him up with different weapons...but realize I gotta take some pics with dramatic lighting.

(and yes I know the SCAR front site needs to be pointed in the other direction and I have the wrong caliber ammo in the para SAW but it's the only metal ammo I have at the moment. See I'm not a stickler for details :lol )

photo hosting

how to screenshot on windows 7

photo hosting

screen cap

screen grab

whare are most of you guys getting your figures from? im kind of on the fence on this because i have 2 punisher customs that im pretty happy with but if i could find one at a good price i'd definately pull the trigger.

whare are most of you guys getting your figures from? im kind of on the fence on this because i have 2 punisher customs that im pretty happy with but if i could find one at a good price i'd definately pull the trigger.

I got mine from urban samurai hobbies. They are reliable, but slow to get their products in. I just finally got my shipping notice for mandarin even though I paid for it in November/December

I got mine from Monkey Depot. It was the first time I'd ordered from them and was happy enough that I'll start looking at them for more orders. The head sculpt is awesome--body could have been a little better quality but the accessories more than made up for it. At the price it's available for it was an easy buy.

Juntao05 I used the modern Captain America.
Markecho it DOES look like we have similar ideas. After I saw your picture I couldn't help but posted this picture. Hope you enjoy it Ha ha
image.jpg

I got mine from urban samurai hobbies. They are reliable, but slow to get their products in. I just finally got my shipping notice for mandarin even though I paid for it in November/December

I got mine from Monkey Depot. It was the first time I'd ordered from them and was happy enough that I'll start looking at them for more orders. The head sculpt is awesome--body could have been a little better quality but the accessories more than made up for it. At the price it's available for it was an easy buy.

thanks guys, im probably gonna go ahead an get it, i had the Stevenson one when it came out but sold it a while back.

Back