VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked mine up at the post office after being there for a week. The HS likeness for the actor I don't really see it, the Art Figures I prefer. It looks more like the comic version. I didn't put it together yet, I need to see if I am missing anything. Mine came with 2 watches. Gonna put one on EB Jack Bauer.

Got one off eBay. Then a second showed up from monkey Depot. So I may use the extra head for Firefly unmasked.

I just received mine today from an eBay seller who was nice enough to throw in the Art Figures trench coat as a surprise gift! My Punisher is not entirely movie accurate but I just love how this figure turned out! The trench coat also hides the skinny body issues I've been reading about in the thread here, and adds some bulk to his arms and shoulders. The AA12 is from the COO Models weapon set. My only complaint is that the bendy hands look horrible (I'll probably never use them), and the two Serpa holsters for the Berettas would not stay on their mounting plates, so I ended up permanently gluing them in place.

Just what is Frank so pissed about??

:lol

Congrats, ninja! Hey, the coat works and Punisher looks more mean! I love the photos as well-- especially the twist at the end! Go get those MF's, Frank!

This figure would probably be old news by the time I get mine, so keep those photos coming!

I bought some of this guy's gear loose, for my Saves figure.

Of the rifle parts, I only bought the grenade launcher and scope, but they fit the Saves figure's rifle, no problem.

Also picked up the Magnum, Magnum holster, machete and machete holder. The Magnum is a work of art.

Mine is due to be delivered on Monday from Toy Federation, I will be replacing the TJ Skull with the correct movie skull. I might switch out the head for a more accurate sculpt I bought from Amnur a few years back. Might try and swap the holsters around like I did on the Art Figures version. I have another coming towards the end of the month from Cotswold collectibles, I will keep that one as is in the package.

For those waiting for their Revenger from Urban Samurai. Their stock arrived yesterday. I never have problems
in waiting for stock to arrive. He has no control when stock get held up in customs.

Anyone know of a good, muscular body that would work with this figure...One without the molded neck, since the neck is attached to the hs on this figure?...

Matt

After all the great things everybody here is saying about this figure I ordered it today from Monkey Depot.

One thing issue I have, the body is too small. Especially the shoulder/arm area. I tried to do a cheap quick fix with some athletic tape to fill in those areas. It's OK for now until I find a better body

Last edited:
One thing issue I have, the body is too small. Especially the shoulder/arm area. I tried to do a cheap quick fix with some athletic tape to fill in those areas. It's OK for now until I find a better body

Im thinking of using either the HT Snake Eyes body or the HT Crow body...Both have alittle more bulk to them, assuming the neck hole will fit the body...All the other bodies I thought of all have the molded necks on them...

Matt

What a great figure, especially for the cost. My only real complaint was that with no instructions included it took me awhile to figure out where all the pieces were supposed to go. Finally had to do a google search to make sure I was setting him up right--I wasn't. Glueing the piece to the holster on his left side would have been nice to know ahead of time since I spent a stupid amount of time trying to get it to fit on its own. I started building a little dio today but didn't get everything I needed to finish it. Don't have any styrene so I may have to improvise. Overall, I'm really happy with it.

What a great figure, especially for the cost. My only real complaint was that with no instructions included it took me awhile to figure out where all the pieces were supposed to go. Finally had to do a google search to make sure I was setting him up right--I wasn't. Glueing the piece to the holster on his left side would have been nice to know ahead of time since I spent a stupid amount of time trying to get it to fit on its own. I started building a little dio today but didn't get everything I needed to finish it. Don't have any styrene so I may have to improvise. Overall, I'm really happy with it.

I pretty much did the same thing. At first, I thought I lost a piece, and after some google searches I said **** it and went ahead and glued it

I pretty much did the same thing. At first, I thought I lost a piece, and after some google searches I said **** it and went ahead and glued it

Yeah I thought I was going crazy--looking for extra pieces, squeezing it together til I was afraid it would snap just for it to fall right off again, and twisting it and turning it every way thinking I didn't have the right holes lined up. Not used to having to whip out glue for a figure but it worked.

Back