VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ami Ami has this listed as coming out in September so in any event it might be released in the Asia in September then the standard month to retailers around the world

A least, make an announcement that it's been delayed and will be released on this date?? :impatient:

Just came across this, I like this one more than the Saves since he's got more a of a mean Punisher Steven Segal face :lol

Too cheap to pass up.

They still show 4th quarter. Well hell......4th quarter is a pretty vast amount of time! No exact date yet. Not even the retailers know

4th? I thought it was scheduled for the 3rd quarter? Not that it matters anyway at this point now that we're officially in the 4th. Christ, this year went fast.....

It would be nice if this company had a bigger presence on the web.

I got in touch with Black Ops Toys and they told me they were told end of November beginning of December.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I just cancelled my PO from USH, anyone looking for one may wanna keep their eyes on their site incase it's available again.

Back