VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not believe I will be getting Battle Damage T-800 before this. :lol I thought of this figure as a "hold me over" until I got the BD Terminator. It sucks this company has no voice whatsoever on the web.

It looks like the company that's making this is moving through their backlog, so hopefully we'll have it in hand before the end of the year.

yeah, i'm actually still interested in this figure, just never bought anything from this company before so have some reservations. just waiting to see some reviews or in hand pics before I decide to pull the trigger on this.

That sucks, I really want to pick this up. I thought Warzone was an awesome movie, really surprised me the level of violence... but that's the way it should be when it comes to Punisher.

Apparently production has wrapped on the Revenger. It'll be about 4-6 weeks for this guy to ship overseas, so likely a January/February release. Pics from ZIPCOOLO at BBICN.

212330b0rrrrtb9o8mke09.jpg

212516ap3btpp3idd3hte6.jpg

212451cyx5gbz4l1pb73xz.jpg

222018ihdrn94nrfk16efr.jpg

222053ugpmgffaunonswps.jpg

222110ut18v1vet4v8vunw.jpg

I like how this figure turned out, feels like it's been forever since it was announced. Now for the wait to get it from Urban Samurai...

Back