VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dredd is undergoing some minor mods ...

Before with Art figures helmet

View attachment 319672

And after with VTS helmet

View attachment 319673

View attachment 319674

View attachment 319675

The VTS visor isn't see through. The helmet is moulded in black plastic and the visor has been painted gloss black. I cut the nubs from the top of the DREDD head and removed the neck which was quite easy as it is very hollow.

Nice work...that VTS helmet does look more accurate

Good review again.

Still looking forward to getting her. Screen accuracy with regards to sculpt/hair was never really on the cards from the promo photos, but I thought the VTS had a cuter face and more shapely body than the Art Figures counterpart.

In my mind she'll just be a version of Anderson.

You mentioned Olivia's characteristic open mouth, and this is the sculpt I was intending to use on one figure:

8a.jpg

I always thought there was a similarity between Olivia and Milla. Keeping her hair long as it sometimes appeared in the comics.

The VTS sculpt can have the helmet on, and her hair tucked inside her collar as it tended to be in the film.

And with the spare helmet maybe use it for one of the Art Figures Dredds for variety.

Very nice choice and far closer

This sculpt is fine, it's the lackluster paint and hair needing to be styled. Most guys know nothing about beauty makeup/paint work or female hairstyling so it's easier to blame the sculptor.
Here's the Belle figure people were saying had a Justin Bieber sculpt repainted by someone who knows what they're doing.
IMG_0239.JPG

Noel's skills are a bit out of my league. I'm more disappointed that the pants, jacket, and boots seem below the quality of Art Figures, at least, after watching Lord Turel's review. There were so many times I was going to buy pieces from the AF, but didn't because I was waiting on the VTS.

I got this figure yesterday. Really like it.

Then carrying it upstairs I managed to drop it and the helmet sort of guillotined off the tip of her nose. Now I'll have to display her with the helmet on.

Is there anyone out there who can repair damage like that or is it a lost cause?

I got this figure yesterday. Really like it.

Then carrying it upstairs I managed to drop it and the helmet sort of guillotined off the tip of her nose. Now I'll have to display her with the helmet on.

Is there anyone out there who can repair damage like that or is it a lost cause?

gotta hand it to ya for dropping a figure while carrying it upstairs.

were you trying to carry 3 figures at one time?

gotta hand it to ya for dropping a figure while carrying it upstairs.

were you trying to carry 3 figures at one time?

I had it lying on top of the box and I was carrying the box. In the dark. The figure inevitability slid right off. Gutted. That's an expensive lesson learned. Sigh.

My Anderson arrived today. I'm mostly happy with it, except for the hard boots. I have one annoyance that may be particular to my figure. The left side of the vest has a nice form fitting taper, but the right side of the vest bulges a bit (around mid-torso in my pic).

31870413464_bc644b91d9_c.jpg

There were some on OSW, with more customers reporting they ordered on day one but having been pushed to the second batch.

LOL. That was it! Sometimes it's hard to follow up with both forums at the same time!
I thought it was Deja-vu of old Star Ace Moroe figure comments!

. . . . .

the cop figure is out but VTS only produce partially of the order before Chinese New Year
We only receive half of the stock we ordered and we ship out accordinggly to the purchase
day , we will receive another batch after chinese new year which is approx end of Feb
and we will ship out all of them at that time

we will upgrade the shipping to EMS at our cost , thankyou for your patient

A question for anyone who has this figure.

The two straps that keep the holster against her leg are a bit loose on mine. They seem to be adjustable but when I try to tighten the straps I end up with an extra loop of the strap sticking out from the side.

Is there a way to tighten it that keeps it a bit neater?

A question for anyone who has this figure.

The two straps that keep the holster against her leg are a bit loose on mine. They seem to be adjustable but when I try to tighten the straps I end up with an extra loop of the strap sticking out from the side.

Is there a way to tighten it that keeps it a bit neater?

the straps should rotate around the holster you just need to pull from the holster area. you can tuck the excess under the holster if it's too long. or just cut it off.

Back