VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My next longest outstanding pre-order will be Drax who's a week shy of 11 months.

But that's nothing compared to a thread I was reading on OSW. Somebody waited 9 years for a custom project to be fulfilled, but others's were still waiting. :slap

It'll be going on two years this April for Hulkbuster.

Yeah I have the Stallone dredd po'd from urban samurai and I have no idea when he's coming out....but yeah, I also will be glad to have dredd with his trainee

Mine arrived today. Kghobby. Great figure. Better than I hoped. Prefer the hands on this on and nice accessories

Yeah got mine too. Not opened it up yet.

This was my Dredd's expression when it arrived

latest

:lol

I went through the traumatic experience of cutting off her bust... awful, I know, but they had to go and at least it was easy as she has another set underneath...
35a5778fbe73f76a7e140fe4236a55a8.jpg

Overall I have mixed feelings... I feel like it was a waste of money buying two versions of this character as the quality isn't that far apart, but now that I did she has taken the place of the AF - at least for now. I just wish the likeness was closer.
b54e6228eea37020bd36e85806a18b9b.jpg

I got mine today too and I'm really pleased with the figure....wrist pegs are a little loose and box was smashed to hell, but I'm glad to have her

I went through the traumatic experience of cutting off her bust... awful, I know, but they had to go and at least it was easy as she has another set underneath...
Image snipped
Overall I have mixed feelings... I feel like it was a waste of money buying two versions of this character as the quality isn't that far apart, but now that I did she has taken the place of the AF - at least for now. I just wish the likeness was closer.
Image snipped

I too removed her large bust and the vest fits a lot better now. Any tips for pulling the wrist pegs out of the hands to put in the gloved hands without damaging them? I figured they would have included an extra set but didn't see any...

I too removed her large bust and the vest fits a lot better now. Any tips for pulling the wrist pegs out of the hands to put in the gloved hands without damaging them? I figured they would have included an extra set but didn't see any...

Just yank em out, worked for me

hairdryer or hot water if you are worried.

Such a disappointment. Glad I eventually decided against a purchase despite art figures Dredd being my first ever 1/6 figure. I can't see anything at all to like in Anderson, despite the initial prototype pictures looking very nice indeed. What went so badly wrong here?

Back