VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair on my figure looks really good, no major fuzzing required. Overall the figure looks amazing. She has a rather large bum though. :lol I think I can live with that. Anyone who had this on the way will love it. :)
I'm trying to upload some pics but my phone isn't having it. I'll try again later.

I still can't upload photographs for some reason ?

The figure looks amazing straight out of the box. The body is pretty sturdy and all the joints are tight. Speaking of tightness, the fabric across the tummy /crotch area is stretched a wee bit too much, so I may see if I can find an alternative body for fear of splitting.

All the accessories are well sculpted I love the lawgiver and the holster. The sculpted boots are well made but do not allow any type of foot bend posability. The suit us well tailored as is the vest.

The helmet sculpt is awesome and funnily enough fits on the DREDD figure's head. So I'm using that instead of the helmet I have ! :lol

The elbow and knee pads are removable and just slip on and off. The gloves hand sculpts look better than I thought they would be.

All in all a solid release and one worth the wait.

The figure looks amazing straight out of the box. The body is pretty sturdy and all the joints are tight. Speaking of tightness, the fabric across the tummy /crotch area is stretched a wee bit too much, so I may see if I can find an alternative body for fear of splitting.

All the accessories are well sculpted I love the lawgiver and the holster. The sculpted boots are well made but do not allow any type of foot bend posability. The suit us well tailored as is the vest.

The helmet sculpt is awesome and funnily enough fits on the DREDD figure's head. So I'm using that instead of the helmet I have ! :lol

The elbow and knee pads are removable and just slip on and off. The gloves hand sculpts look better than I thought they would be.

Good to hear.
Thanks for your review.
I have a deposit on her at Monkey Depot.
It's been a long time coming to finally pay her off in full.

You'll love it. The hair isn't the major issue that it was suspected to be. The head had a clear sheet of polythene around to protect it and this in turn keeps the hair close to the head. My only niggle would be the body - the chest and buttocks are too large.

1485543225570-1589861633.jpg

14855432960801537321557.jpg

1485543347876-1630174820.jpg

1485543398939180186531.jpg

1485543454509-596852232.jpg

The vest is the art figures vest. I wanted to try it for size and it looks pretty good. I haven't decided which I will go with yet. The Anderson badge sizes are different. The VTS is a lot smaller.

I just contacted Monkey Depot about Anderson and this is what they had to say.
"We were told this was shipped from china last week so we hope to see it here in the next few weeks. Once we have an exact time we will send out emails for payment."
So maybe the week I'm on vacation!

I just contacted Monkey Depot about Anderson and this is what they had to say.
"We were told this was shipped from china last week so we hope to see it here in the next few weeks. Once we have an exact time we will send out emails for payment."
So maybe the week I'm on vacation!

Thanks for that info since I pre-ordered from Monkey Depot as well. :)

Thanks Paul....The side profile there is a resemblance to the actress I think ...Not sure straight on.

Any chance that you could post a picture of dredd with the anderson helmet on? I'm thinking of picking up a loose helmet for my dredd and this would be a major help! Cheers.

Yeah that bust definitely needs to get toned down a bit, the VTS vest looks like it's bout to bust a seam at any moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dredd is undergoing some minor mods ...

Before with Art figures helmet

1485551417315-135395710.jpg

And after with VTS helmet

14855515164221114597425.jpg

1485551568156-228058070.jpg

1485551624292-1502538646.jpg

The VTS visor isn't see through. The helmet is moulded in black plastic and the visor has been painted gloss black. I cut the nubs from the top of the DREDD head and removed the neck which was quite easy as it is very hollow.

Back