VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The VTS helmet is more accurate in size and shape. Not 100% but close enough. Once it has been weathered and beat up you'll never know the difference.

Last edited:
I'm planning to paint the elbow and knee pads tomorrow, so I'll update with some shots. I'm also going to repaint the shoulder armour with a more yellowy gold paint that I used on my full size suit. Then I'll begin to weather the helmet for Dredd. I'll only ever display Anderson without her helmet so I don't mind the sacrifice.

I'm planning to paint the elbow and knee pads tomorrow, so I'll update with some shots. I'm also going to repaint the shoulder armour with a more yellowy gold paint that I used on my full size suit. Then I'll begin to weather the helmet for Dredd. I'll only ever display Anderson without her helmet so I don't mind the sacrifice.

Have you got AF Dredd fig to put side by side with Anderson?

I do, but unfortunately it is mid modification. I've been upgrading pieces on and off for about a year. I've been frankensteining a body to Urban's proportions and height in 1/6th scale
I checked the height of the figure (Anderson) against Olivia's height in 1/6th scale and the figure is 3mm too tall ! :lol I think I can live with that.

You should go to Dr. P. He'll straighten you right out.

NpOCu79.gif

Here is mine I painted the knee/elbow pads and the toe caps and had futz with the hair which i also felt was not dark enough

With the boys

Here is our full review of the new EPOCH Cop, I am sorry to say that in my opinion this may be the first swing and miss i have come across this year:

Back