Vote

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Too busy? To give up a few hours in one day of 365 days in the year? Can anyone be that important that they can't carve out that time? Go vote.

Don't care? Why not? Vote against someone then so you can get someone or something to care about. Go vote.

Doesn't matter what your politics are...exercise the freedom that so many in our world cannot. Just go vote.

I'm happy to say that, for the first time since I've been of age, I'm on my way to the polls. :D Gotta vote for the stem cell amendment, against the cigarette tax, and Jim Talent must go. :rock

carbo-fation said:
Yes...go vote, but please NO REPEBULICANS!

They've done enough damage to this country as is!
So you want me to vote, just as long as I vote for who you want. Got it.

jlcmsu said:
Will be voting tonight. It's time for a change. :)

Yeah, too bad there isn't another option that doesn't want to confer constitutional rights on Gitmo terrorists, make it more difficult to track terrorists making phone calls into this country, and generally behave like seditionists. If you can find me one, I might vote for them. Otherwise, I won't be voting for change for change sake. Times are too dangerous.

Oh dear. Was hoping that we wouldn't get into the actual politics. Just reminding to exercise one of our most important rights.

Bannister said:
So you want me to vote, just as long as I vote for who you want. Got it.

Of course, that's the tyrannical way!

C'mon you're a Kurganite, you know better. :rolleyes:

Wetanut said:
Oh dear. Was hoping that we wouldn't get into the actual politics. Just reminding to exercise one of our most important rights.
Right. No reason to get into a debate. It's just important that everyone plays their part.

Thanks for starting this thread, Nut. :rock

bwills said:
Yeah, too bad there isn't another option that doesn't want to confer constitutional rights on Gitmo terrorists, make it more difficult to track terrorists making phone calls into this country, and generally behave like seditionists. If you can find me one, I might vote for them. Otherwise, I won't be voting for change for change sake. Times are too dangerous.
Must....resist....argument.....:emperor

carbo-fation said:
Yes...go vote, but please NO REPEBULICANS!

They've done enough damage to this country as is!
Sorry, but no. I voted as soon as the polls opened. I'm even wearing my "I voted" sticker as I type this.

You may disagree with my politics (just as I may disagree with yours), but for you to say that I have less right to vote than you is more than insulting, it's unconscionable.

I vote for toys. They give me a happy feeling.
ralph.jpg

Back