Vote for the Next Schwarzenegger figure (Hot Toys by the people Volume 17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You re a popular guy Matrix.We like you.Thats why Hot Toys are gonna make you last!

Last edited:
Seeing those portraits of him in various roles brings back memories, my favorite actor when I was a kid.

I want a Harry Tasker with a 1/6 Harrier...

I would buy a Commando Matrix or Running Man Richards figure....would not buy an icon or T3 figure.....Conan would be a maybe...

I would buy a Commando Matrix or Running Man Richards figure....would not buy an icon or T3 figure.....Conan would be a maybe...

A maybe? TO HELL WIT YOU!

conan.gif

f24536aa-f0cc-4f83-a4e4-7fbdfaaee306.gif

If HT decided to do Commando, should be a DX version that comes with his daughter!

If I could read the website it would help, think I have voted.

I would go for Commando every day - a dx version, with main film and then end scenes full kit like they did with expendables would be the business. People have been asking for ages.

Another publicity stunt? Where's the Rambo IV people wanted with the Stallone poll? :impatient:

You have to vote for who you want the most, least. As evidenced by Coulson coming in dead last in the Avengers poll and the only figure being made from the choices provided.

People even wanted Pepper Potts more than Coulson. . . yet, when HT showed off Coulson, everyone still screamed "BOUGHT!!!"

There's a term for that, but I can't quite recall. . . .

Conan folks, Conan.

Don't you know what this country really needs?

:lol

Seriously.

Conan.

Do Eeeet! Nyow!

Back