Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Voorhees27's collection.........

Here are some close-up pics of my Terminator collection as requested..........

To answer a couple questions the T2 head and Kyle Reese were both painted by Xenoviper, the T1 heads by darkartist81.

I'm guessing..., but there must be $4,000 worth in there maybe more, no?...

This is just a question, not nitpicking, criticizing or anything. Still some collection. Was just curious on the price. :)

I would say that is a decent quess, not sure exactly but if I were to take a guess I would say around there.

Still Looks awesome Roy! So are those the Billy bookcases from IKEA?

Thanks. They are actually made by "LACK" at Ikea for $139 each.

dude !! that looks so sick.

Great collection.

Thanks bro!

What the F happened to your Superman Returns Supes/Kent figures??? Tell me Lack Boy, TELL ME!!!! :lol

Sad to say I sold them a while back, I just don't like the movie but would be all over a Reeve Supes!

That Reese custom is such nice work,i really love it!This is one of the few Terminators i would actually buy from HT if they do a Terminator line next year with the new movie coming out and all.Reese and AUUUUUUNIEEEEEE from T1 for me.

thats one crazy lot of toys you have!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. They are actually made by "LACK" at Ikea for $139 each.

Ahhhhhhh, I am hoping to head down to Ikea soon to pick something up for my dvds/blurays and would like to display a few of my Hot Toys in it as well so I would need something with adjustible shelfing. Did you happen to see the Billy shelfing when you were picking yours out?

PS how did your hunt for the Dark Knight bluray steelbook turn out?

Ahhhhhhh, I am hoping to head down to Ikea soon to pick something up for my dvds/blurays and would like to display a few of my Hot Toys in it as well so I would need something with adjustible shelfing. Did you happen to see the Billy shelfing when you were picking yours out?

PS how did your hunt for the Dark Knight bluray steelbook turn out?

I've never heard of that name, the LACK's are all set shelves, so no option to adjust to your liking.

Oh I got my steel book, SO cool! I love how metalic it looks, I got to Future Shop at around 10 am because of work and thought I may have missed out :D there where like 200 left! :lol

As I said before, best $30 ever spent! How many BR's do you have now? I'm at 13 and have only had my PS3 for about a month :D

Where are you going to put Two Face, your Dark Knight shelf is full. Shame you couldn't get all the boxes in. :)

I've never heard of that name, the LACK's are all set shelves, so no option to adjust to your liking.

Oh I got my steel book, SO cool! I love how metalic it looks, I got to Future Shop at around 10 am because of work and thought I may have missed out :D there where like 200 left! :lol

As I said before, best $30 ever spent! How many BR's do you have now? I'm at 13 and have only had my PS3 for about a month :D

Glad to see you got the steelbook, they are my favourite type of packaging. Your FutureShop must be huge if they got that many in, are you counting the dvd steelbooks as well or just the bluray steelbooks? My Futureshop always has plenty of the dvd steelbooks, just not the bluray ones.

I have 16 blurays right now, I have been trying to stay away from films that I already own on dvd but I definatly have some exceptions especially if the price is right. I am hoping there will be a lot of good boxing day deals this year for blurays.

Glad to see you got the steelbook, they are my favourite type of packaging. Your FutureShop must be huge if they got that many in, are you counting the dvd steelbooks as well or just the bluray steelbooks? My Futureshop always has plenty of the dvd steelbooks, just not the bluray ones.

I have 16 blurays right now, I have been trying to stay away from films that I already own on dvd but I definatly have some exceptions especially if the price is right. I am hoping there will be a lot of good boxing day deals this year for blurays.

oops I may have :D As for Boxing day? You and I think alot alike, I want to buy BRs that I don't have on DVD already but of course I have not followed that rule. :D

On Boxing day that will be the only thing i'll be after.

Awesome collection, Voorhees. Cool to see a fellow Edmontonian's shelves kicking so much ass.

Forgot about boxing day and blurays, last year had some good deals. Should be that much and more this time around

Awesome collection, Voorhees. Cool to see a fellow Edmontonian's shelves kicking so much ass.

Forgot about boxing day and blurays, last year had some good deals. Should be that much and more this time around

You're from Edmonton? No way! I've seen you around but had no idea of course, man that brings the Albertan total to like 7 or 8 here. Come boxing day BR's is all I want! :D

Thanks for the kind words!

Don't know if you saw the new Walmart flyer yet but they have First Blood, Rambo 2 and Rambo 3 for $10 each which works out to be about $15 cheaper then buying the trilogy.

Back