Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Voorhees27's collection.........

This is fantastic, Voorhees!

How come you didn't display all the Takara/HT Batman/Joker accessories on it's shelf?

AMAZING COLLECTION!! WOW,that looks so coool!!!

Hey Roy you should pose your spiderman a little more interesting,use a tiny needle or thumbtack on your wall and use a long string and wrap it around Spidey`s wrist(web) and youll have him hanging down or pose him with legs on wall like he is running against the wall.Crawling or something,play with it a little...:)

I would try it out if i had a Spidey

This is fantastic, Voorhees!

How come you didn't display all the Takara/HT Batman/Joker accessories on it's shelf?

Not sure what you mean, do you mean display every accessory on the shelf by each figure? Thanks for the kind words.

AMAZING COLLECTION!! WOW,that looks so coool!!!

Thanks!

Hey Roy you should pose your spiderman a little more interesting,use a tiny needle or thumbtack on your wall and use a long string and wrap it around Spidey`s wrist(web) and youll have him hanging down or pose him with legs on wall like he is running against the wall.Crawling or something,play with it a little...:)

I would try it out if i had a Spidey

I just might try something out then! :D

the problem wit spiderman and posing is that if I remember correctly his articulation wasn't amazing. Funny enough hes the only figure I have ever sold and had the urge to buy again. :rock Awesome display again Roy:rock

I'm in the process of trying to make one.

Found a decent HS on ebay...
https://cgi.ebay.com/Sylvester-Stallone-RAMBO-CUSTOM-1-6-12-FIGURE-HEAD_W0QQitemZ260288726804QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260288726804&_trkparms=72%3A1207|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I'm hoping to get one of the many wonderful artists we have on the boards to paint it. Once you get the HS nailed the rest would be simple.

Awesome find man, I had no idea this even existed! Thanks!

Yeah! It's just missing that finishing showroom look.

Like so. https://www.flickr.com/photos/eddiewong/2598381088/in/set-72157605783728379/

Yeah I too like to keep everything extra in their boxes to avoid clutter.

Awesome find man, I had no idea this even existed! Thanks!

Oh hells yes, man. I've been keep a close eye on anything "Rambo custom"-related on ebay since I saw the film.

I just got it in today and the sculpt actually looks a little better in person. It ain't Hot Toys (naturally) but I think a good painter could really nail it.

Where did you get the headsculpt for the t-800 from the first terminator movie? It looks good from the pics, also if you ever sell that blister clubber lang let me know :monkey3 been looking for one.

Oh hells yes, man. I've been keep a close eye on anything "Rambo custom"-related on ebay since I saw the film.

I just got it in today and the sculpt actually looks a little better in person. It ain't Hot Toys (naturally) but I think a good painter could really nail it.

If you ever find someone to paint it and at a reasonable turnaround time LMK!

Where did you get the headsculpt for the t-800 from the first terminator movie? It looks good from the pics, also if you ever sell that blister clubber lang let me know :monkey3 been looking for one.

The Terminator 1 head (both of them) are custom sculpts painted by Darkartist81.

sweet collection! :rock
Nicely displayed!

Thank You! :banana

Back