Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine today and I have to agree, it's an incredible figure. Mine was also missing the helmeted head, but I never receive any email about it being sent separately. I spoke to Sideshow this morning and they're taking care of it. I guess the missing head a problem with a lot of people?

Im happy yours is on the way im still waiting to get charged my final payment the 5th as well past what are they doing :gah:

I contacted them on July 7th and they said they were processing the orders and charging the payments at the moment. They shipped mine on July 13 so I suppose you won´t have to wait much longer! :)

I received mine today and I have to agree, it's an incredible figure. Mine was also missing the helmeted head, but I never receive any email about it being sent separately. I spoke to Sideshow this morning and they're taking care of it. I guess the missing head a problem with a lot of people?

From my understanding, most/all of the regular edition Vlads were sent without the vampire head. And most/all of the exclusive editions of Vald were sent without the exclusive art print. So it sounds like to me, the factory is really in charge and thought the vampire head should the exclusive :lol

But all these issues really make me glad I flex'd him last minute. So in 2 months when my final payment goes through, everything should be cleared up by then :yess:

Still on "clearance delay". It should have arrived on monday :( :( :(
I´m fearing customs are gonna make me pay...even more...and no Flex pay there.

Just ordered him with Flex-Pay. I have to wait until October but being able to spread the payments out is worth it. He is going to look great next to Blackbeard.

Last edited:
I'm contemplating using my reward points on him. I really really want to because he is incredible looking, but he just does not fit in the theme... :dunno

The 3 PF’s I currently own are Blackbeard, Red Skull and LAM SSE. There is no connection between them other than they are all kick butt looking figures. If you like something then get it. Why does it need to fit in a theme?

I think I remember seeing somebody say it was 13" x 11" but now I can't find that post. I'd like to know how big it is as well since I found a cool Blackbeard picture I'd like to make the same size to put behind him as well.

They must be having alot of trouble and well behind with this they took my final flex pay on the 10th then refunded it back in to my account? so near the time of shippin they will take it again from my account this is very unorganized by sideshow:mad:

:( From the FedEx tracking site:
Delivery exception. Package returned to shipper
:(:(:(

Vlad arrived to my country on July 16 but today, before he could reach my door, the Turks/Fedex have taken him hostage and sent him back to the Kingdom of Sideshow.
Aparently he needed a safe-conduct (there was some information missing) and his comrades over at the K. of Sideshow wouldn´t give it to him (they tried but couldn´t reach Sideshow to ask for the missing info).

Vlad swears he won´t forget this betrayal, I´m not sure he´s even gonna let me use my gift codes to purchase anything else from the Kingdom of Sideshow.

Sad day :(

So I'm guessing Sideshow got the print squared away with the exclusive since it's in stock? :dunno I noticed that the regular is still on backorder.

Back