Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0030.jpg

Lucky you, mine hasn´t shipped yet because they are "a bit behind due to a majority of (their) staff being out of the office for the San Diego Comic Convention" They just told me :(

Just got a email from sideshow-

"The Vlad Premium Format Figure arrived into our warehouse without the alternate head in the box. They are coming in separately from our factory. Once they are received, your order will be shipped. This should be by the middle of August."...........

I knew they had problems with the extra head ,but i really thought they where still shippin the statue now then resending the extra head separate at a later date,but obviously not:slap

Ordered the EX of this beauty. Not sure if the print will be included or if they are still resolving that issue, but I guess I'll find out when it arrives. :blissysmi :rock

Congrats!!! Post pics when you get it!

I just received a phone call from FedEx asking for my ID and email address because they have to send me "something" so I fear I´m gonna have to pay customs... but we´ll see. Really hope not because with that price they can make me pay about $65 or more :( *crosses fingers*

Back