Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this alot. I may pick this one up down the road when Sideshow gets the helmet flub back on track. I was going to get Rocketeer, but I think this one trumped it.

AWESOME :yess: # 1 Vlad Vs. Conan #2 Vlad Vs. Baby MJ ( Mama Beast Holding her up ) #3 Vlad

Last edited:
Anyone else get a notice about the exclusive not shipping with the print today? I got one, but mine hasn't even shipped yet since I Flex'd it. So I guess that means all of them didn't have the print. Kinda ruins the whole exclusive version right? :lol

By the time September rolls around all should be corrected so I'm not worried yet.

Anyone else get a notice about the exclusive not shipping with the print today? I got one, but mine hasn't even shipped yet since I Flex'd it. So I guess that means all of them didn't have the print. Kinda ruins the whole exclusive version right? :lol

By the time September rolls around all should be corrected so I'm not worried yet.

Yup, I got that same email today....I was like what the?...they havent even shipped mine yet :lol
I really dont understand how you overlook something like that. How do you ship the EX without the EX :dunno

Chris

Last edited:

:lol Got the same (as I mentioned above), and I figured in three months it should be all sorted. :lol

well if hes still available in Sept, I will see if I can get him as a Bday present.............but I would like more helmet pics with cloak on. Without his cloak, he looks way too skinny in that armor. I noticed SF has a lot more activity, guess I will go over there.............

Of course, not a single seller on ebay has bothered to share the news that the Ex doesn't come with the print and that the reg doesn't come with helmet-head. One dude on the boards didn't get the cloak with his reg either. One really has to do their homework before buying stuff on eBay.

Of course, not a single seller on ebay has bothered to share the news that the Ex doesn't come with the print and that the reg doesn't come with helmet-head. One dude on the boards didn't get the cloak with his reg either. One really has to do their homework before buying stuff on eBay.

OMG...that would freaking suck...to not get the helmet or the cloak...
I do think as well that he looks way to skinny without the cloak.

I did get an e-mail the other day saying that my print would be coming on the 15th.:duff

More pics...

vladpic01.jpg

vladpic02.jpg

vladpic03.jpg

vladpic04.jpg

vladpic05.jpg

vladpic06.jpg

Simply amazing!! Can´t wait to get mine.
Come on Sideshow charge me the last payment already! lol

Thanks a bunch for the pics! :)

Back