Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall looks great, I was hoping the mask would give him a more menacing look. I wanna see more angles with the mask on before I know for sure.

If anyone isn't sure about this and wants my originals coupon let me know... It will save you 10%. I'm going to use my reward points for it so I don't need the code.

If anyone isn't sure about this and wants my originals coupon let me know... It will save you 10%. I'm going to use my reward points for it so I don't need the code.

Cool gesture, but I am almost certain that they are account specific. :)

But once you order a Sideshow Original item, you should have an indefinate supply of them. I've even gotten one on an item I used one on. I think even things like the Totes and mousepads can earn you one. So it might be worth it to buy a Vlad pad for $10 or so and get $30 of Big Vlad. :dunno

I just want to say "Well done Sideshow"!! :clap

Here's some quick photos...

vlad05.jpg

vlad06.jpg

Right on Viking, those are some nice shots and a bad ass PF. Those 2 shots do it for me. I might try and pick him up from another site. I actually really like him with this helmet up and down. The helmet down is cool, but it sort or reminds me of a cat face a little. Either way its pretty awesome. Damn I want one :pray:

I'm going to hold out a few more days to see if the Exc comes back in stock and if not I'll have to get the reg.. this guy is cool.

Yeah, and even though we thought it was a lame exclusive at the time, it really isn't. It add a little something to the piece, but doesn't take away from it at all if you miss it. Looking back, I think the Vampire head being the exlusive would have pissed off a lot of people if they missed it. Its just too cool not to have, even if you don't choose to display the figure with that head. And what is even cooler is if you do use that head, he doesn't have to be a 'vampire' if you just close the mask. Pretty cool design there really.

Yeah, and even though we thought it was a lame exclusive at the time, it really isn't. It add a little something to the piece, but doesn't take away from it at all if you miss it. Looking back, I think the Vampire head being the exlusive would have pissed off a lot of people if they missed it. Its just too cool not to have, even if you don't choose to display the figure with that head. And what is even cooler is if you do use that head, he doesn't have to be a 'vampire' if you just close the mask. Pretty cool design there really.

Yeah, I'd be really mad to miss the vamprie head since thats the one I want to use.

Rec'd and Email from Alter Ego Comics Who I Bought Vlad from......Stating that Sideshow Did NOT Include the Adjustable Helmet Head :panic: Im sorry I Meant FORGOT to Include the Adjustable Helmet Head :slap Anyone else get a Notification Like this??? Sounds Like this is just for the Non-Exc. Version of Vlad, BTW......U.P.S. has Him Scheduled for Fri. Delivery So Will Update then When I Open Him up

Rec'd and Email from Alter Ego Comics Who I Bought Vlad from......Stating that Sideshow Did NOT Include the Adjustable Helmet Head :panic: Im sorry I Meant FORGOT to Include the Adjustable Helmet Head :slap Anyone else get a Notification Like this??? Sounds Like this is just for the Non-Exc. Version of Vlad, BTW......U.P.S. has Him Scheduled for Fri. Delivery So Will Update then When I Open Him up

Yipes!

So there's like an emply slot in the styrofoam where the second head should be??
What the blue blazes??

Back