Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the Reg. Version has been Put on Backorder so..Looks Like Empty Slot where Mask should be ...Will Post my Results when I Open Tommorrow

No worries I'm positive SS will ship out the masked heads, same thing happened with the EX Tusken Raider - he was missing his gaffi stick.

More pics...sorry for the delay!

love to see him beside another PF to see the full scale of him.

vladdracula01.jpg

You can see the eye if you take the picture from the right angle...

vladdracula02.jpg

Any pics without the cloak?

vladdracula03.jpg

vladdracula04.jpg

Hey Viking, do you have a pic of the print? I hope it turned out as good as the preview picture. And how big is the print?

No print came with this box unless its hidden in the cardboard. I'm hoping it's shipped separately, and I'm still waiting for it.:tap

vladdracula01.jpg

vladdracula02.jpg

vladdracula03.jpg

vladdracula04.jpg

No print came with this box unless its hidden in the cardboard. I'm hoping it's shipped separately, and I'm still waiting for it.:tap

Great pics Viking. Did you buy the Ex? This piece defn looks better with the cloak. I would like to see more pics with the helmet on though please................

Great pics Viking. Did you buy the Ex? This piece defn looks better with the cloak. I would like to see more pics with the helmet on though please................

I sure did...it's #150 of 200.

He does need the cloak. He kinda looks wimpy otherwise.

vladdracula01.jpg

vladdracula02.jpg

vladdracula03.jpg

vladdracula04.jpg

SWEET LORD!!!!!!!!!!:eek VLAD TURNED OUT GREAT!!!!!!!!!!:eek I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE ART PRINT!!!!!!!!!!:D

im really worried now mine may not come complete,i really hope its a one off,with them not packin the extra head,that would be a nightmare!!!

Finally Rec'd Vlad #13/550-----> MINUS the Armoured Head..... I talked to Sidehsow and they Said it would be about 2 Weeks For them to Ship it out ???

As far as Vlad is Concerned----BADASS----> I am COMPLETELY Blown away By the Size and the Lifelike Details....A Truly Menacing Piece......I Cant Wait to get him Home and Display his Badass!!!!

:clap :yess: :clap

I guess there is a bit of silver lining in being on Flex, they will likely have the art print issue sorted by then. :wink1:

Any chance of someone posting something next to it for scale? Hard to always tell by the Sideshow Apple, nice to see what I need to make room for.

Back