[VIVA STUDIO] Ace Ventura (new pics on p.23)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [VIVA STUDIO] Ace Ventura (new pics on p.7)

Np, I can't believe I bought an Ace Ventura for that much but he did come out when I was in like 5th grade so I did enjoy it as a kid and this thing is just a work of art. Really nice work, and for a complete figure like this compared to what I've been spending on customs, it just felt like a great deal.

It sure is and I completely agree with you. My only problem is I have so many other things on my plate Im not sure if I can swing this. Ill make my decision shortly. So how did the checkout work? Just order it and no cc info is needed?

It sure is and I completely agree with you. My only problem is I have so many other things on my plate Im not sure if I can swing this. Ill make my decision shortly. So how did the checkout work? Just order it and no cc info is needed?

I went through paypal and I also opened an account on the site to get a newsletter, but you can just checkout as a guest too. Even if you register they don't ask for a CC which is cool.

I decided to wait to get the T1 T800 for this guy, hopefully Arnie doesn't go up in price too fast.

did you have to pay through pay pal? Or was this a pre order?

Never mind went through paypal.

When do these ship?

Last edited:

"Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!"

Price: USD $250
Availability: Out Of Stock Model: 0038
Average Rating: Not Rated

It says "out of stock" because it's a pre-order. If it will let you add it to the cart, the pre-order is still open. I just looked, and the "add to cart" button is still available.

Just watched the movie, I saw Pet Detective last month but hadn't watched When Nature Calls in years. Alot of funny scenes I had completely forgotten about.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SauGyqkE_Ow?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SauGyqkE_Ow?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol

Like a glove! So friggin funny, gutted I am going to miss this fella

After registering on the Asmus Toys site and ordering the Ventura figure early this morning, I noticed in my Asmus Toys Account "Order History", the status of my order says "Canceled" and in the Comments section it says "authorization". Anybody else have their order with other than a "Canceled" status after ordering this figure?

I sent Asmus Toys an inquiry asking what's up with this? We'll see what they say.

Don't worry I called paypal and its because the merchant site just needs to accept it. Its all like that.

It maybe that they are just holding it until its ready to ship and then will let it go through.

But yea nothing to worry about bud. You got one.

Don't worry I called paypal and its because the merchant site just needs to accept it. Its all like that.

It maybe that they are just holding it until its ready to ship and then will let it go through.

But yea nothing to worry about bud. You got one.

I thought something was wrong with my PayPay account and submitted another order and the same thing happened. I've sent Asmus Toys another message to cancel my second order. :slap

Thanks for the heads up and assurance, Deckard.

It was on one of the order screens. I got #5.

Back