[VIVA STUDIO] Ace Ventura (new pics on p.23)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [VIVA STUDIO] Ace Ventura (new pics on p.17)

Hi there,

first lot of Ace is ready to go at the end of the month,
since it is down one by one by Viva's own hands,
it takes a lot slower than normal items,
so please be patient~ but trust me, it looks awsome!!

0303l.jpg

0202k.jpg

I would love to see VIVA's take on Alex DeLarge

l_70e319ee8d54576e88824534c6e19edb.jpg

I think their styling would lend itself very well to this character

:pray:

Mine arrived today! It's wonderful...the art we've seen is a slip-on wrap-around sleeve, and it's very snug, so remember which way it goes on if you intend to put it back on the brown case. There's a strong resin smell that I expect will dissipate. It's just very, very, very cool. Mine is number 17/66.

Yes, I know, pix or it didn't happen. I'll try tomorrow.

Oh, funny but there are a couple of bags of....sand? Detergent? Packed around the box. Dunno what for, but I saved it. And pix haven't shown the back of his hair....funny flip. Just COOL.

Mine arrived today! It's wonderful...the art we've seen is a slip-on wrap-around sleeve, and it's very snug, so remember which way it goes on if you intend to put it back on the brown case. There's a strong resin smell that I expect will dissipate. It's just very, very, very cool. Mine is number 17/66.

Yes, I know, pix or it didn't happen. I'll try tomorrow.

Oh, funny but there are a couple of bags of....sand? Detergent? Packed around the box. Dunno what for, but I saved it. And pix haven't shown the back of his hair....funny flip. Just COOL.

I'm still not convinced........ jk, looking forward to the pics!

Back