[VIVA STUDIO] Ace Ventura (new pics on p.23)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [VIVA STUDIO] Ace Ventura (new pics on p.7)

Ok add me to the pre-orderlist NOW :)

Add me also to pre-order list...

:confused:

Pre-order will be opening on 1st January 2011

:exactly:

Surely there is no 'pre-order list' judging by the post of information.

Pre-orders begin 1st Jan, so first come, first served surely?

:lecture This is the impression I was under.

I doubt I'll be able to bag one of these but I'm going to try my best. Both the Ventura films came from play today. I had the first but the case is broken so figured I'd buy them both again. Looking forward to watching them both after all this time. :D

One thing. Would it be possible to let us know if payment is required on the day of pre order ?.

Last edited:

If I can pull myself out of my still drunk, sleep deprived state and make it to my computer I will be trying for this. :)

i'm looking forward to seeing the final figure, costume and all. it's not often you can put a quality comedy figure that looks as interesting as ventura on your shelf. if he looks good, i'll be there on the 1st too.

i just hope i'll be able to physically place an order - my new year's resolution is to be more like ace himself. i will be operating my pc with my ass cheeks on that day.

i think my obssession with ass cheeks must end. people may get the wrong impression.

Well I just devoted the last of my toy funds to a ToD PF....but God bless you for making a beautiful Ace. I was hoping to get that bastard.

Bumping this question because I need to know this ASAP :wave

If that has to be paid in full for preordering on that day, then that's a problem for me because holiday shopping killed me... Deposit I can do and balance when ready to ship. Hope that's an option?

Hi sorry about the late reply~
regarding to paying time

Hi sorry about the late reply~
regarding to paying time

No, payment is not needed to be fully submitted on the pre-order day.
If you do have difficulty to pay at once, do please email us by all means so we can sort it out.

But please do understand, when it comes to shipment, we will still need to serve customers who has made quicker full payment, who will also be the ones to receive the figure among others.

thank you

:)
Andy

Thanks Andy

Well I will be there bright and early on the first to place my order :)

I would certainly be in favour of putting a small holding fee down until the following pay day :)

Also the website address would be good, as there will only be 66 made, I'll probably try to get on board and preorder.

Hom much will this cost?

Hom much will this cost?

hi guys,

regard to this question, as it has been long discussed,
we have finally come out a conclusion for this great piece.

Ace Ventrua will be the starter of Asmus Toys' brand new series - Handmade Max. .
As it means, this series will be extremely limited, and all parts will be painted and seamed by the original artist ~

This is a new breakthrough in toy industry, because never, has a brand would offer this chance to purchase an original art-piece by the artist before, and Asmus certainly would like to give it a shot.

There wll only be 66 piece of Ace Ventrua available worldwide,
each one will be painted by artist - Viva, and seamed by our clothing artist - Kathy Chen. each piece will have an authentic card hand signed by both artist.

This amazing original art is priced at USD $250. per piece.

Not an unreachable price for general collector, but dont forget this is the price you pay for an hand-made masterpiece by the artists !!
I would keep an eye on its value afterwards.

Pre-order will be opening on 1st January 2011
it will also be our grand opening of Asmus Toys offcail website~

so thanks guys.

Andy

Thank you. How'd I miss that? I just read that page.

That's what I get for skimming! :slap

:lol:lol:lol

So can we be told please how much we need to put down on the 1st at pre order to reserve our spot :)

Back