Violence.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmurrer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, fellow freaks!
I know this isn't the most appropriate place for this, but I really feel like venting off, since I've seen how some of you guys are really nice folks and how I'm upset.
Last week my wife was coming back home from work when 2 armed guys approached her and robbed all of the stuff she was carrying. As if that wasn't enough to disqualify them as human beings, they then threw her on the ground and beat her on the head with their guns until she was covered in blood.
Why would anyone do this? I'm so angry and frustrated and at the same time I'm really confused. I've been robbed before at gun point, but the only time I came close to what happened to her was this one time when I was drunk and decided to fight the robbers. How can anyone do this kind of stuff to women for no reason other than pure sadism?
Sorry if this isn't the place for this. If this thread is inappropriate, mods, please do delete it. It's 5AM and I'm stuck on an incident at work, and since there's nobody to talk to at this time, I decided to share this sad episode with you guys. And please, excuse my poor English.
Thanks!

are you serious, sorry man. sounds like a bad area

some people get off on hurting other people and doing what ever they want. hitting her for no reason is just to show their power. they do that to make up for the ____ty pathetic lives of theirs and take it out on other people. there will always be these kinds of people, we just have to hope we don't run into them. you were unlucky and did. just the way this world is.

Sounds like you guys need to move :lecture

This kind of problem is endemic to every large metropolitan area in Brazil. Unfortunately, there are no jobs for me in the relatively safe countryside. I'd move to another country if I could, but, realistically speaking, that's not really an option.

1) Your English is excellent.

2) Things like this reinforce my belief that murder in retaliation for lesser crimes is justifable.

3) Buy a gun and teach your wife to use it. At the very least, she could have left them bleeding out in the gutter after they assaulted her.

4) Be thankful that all they did was rob and beat her.

Sorry to hear this man,i hope these guys get what they deserve.These are lost,sad,pathetic lowlifes that have no goal in life whatsoever that doesn't have the balls to confront anyone without a weapon.

Hope your Wife is recovering well and god bless you both.

2) Things like this reinforce my belief that murder in retaliation for lesser crimes is justifable.

3) Buy a gun and teach your wife to use it. At the very least, she could have left them bleeding out in the gutter after they assaulted her.

Exactly.

I hope your wife will be ok. I am so sorry to hear it; things like this make me sick.

I hope your wife is OK, mmurrer. I think I can honestly say that I hate pathetic cowards like those who would do something like that..

Sorry to hear about this, man.

:lecture :goodpost:

I agree 100%.

I am so sorry to hear this. I was appalled reading it. What someone said above, these aren't men. They are pathetic, worthless pieces of s___, who quite frankly, deserve to not be in existences anymore. I truly hope someone is able to arrest these sorry excuses for human beings. And I hope you're wife is recovering well. It may not be much comfort considering the ordeal she went through, but you both are blessed for it not being more severe than a robbery and beating.

If the area you live in, along with surrounding areas, have a constant crime rate like this, I would suggest purchasing a gun and both of you learning to use it, if you don't know how to already. If another situation were to arise like this one, better to be armed and attempt to protect yourself than have nothing at all.

I pray for your family and hope that some justice can be done.

Hello, fellow freaks!
I know this isn't the most appropriate place for this, but I really feel like venting off, since I've seen how some of you guys are really nice folks and how I'm upset.
Last week my wife was coming back home from work when 2 armed guys approached her and robbed all of the stuff she was carrying. As if that wasn't enough to disqualify them as human beings, they then threw her on the ground and beat her on the head with their guns until she was covered in blood.
Why would anyone do this? I'm so angry and frustrated and at the same time I'm really confused. I've been robbed before at gun point, but the only time I came close to what happened to her was this one time when I was drunk and decided to fight the robbers. How can anyone do this kind of stuff to women for no reason other than pure sadism?
Sorry if this isn't the place for this. If this thread is inappropriate, mods, please do delete it. It's 5AM and I'm stuck on an incident at work, and since there's nobody to talk to at this time, I decided to share this sad episode with you guys. And please, excuse my poor English.
Thanks!

It doesn't surprise me with the reputation Brazil has for machista.

Hopefully you find out who did this and put a beating on them as well. I don't think I'd let her walk alone in your neighborhood either. I hope she's doing okay.

Wow, I hope your wife is ok. Even if you never find out who they were just know that the world balances things out (maybe not right away but it happens) and they will get theirs.

I am so sickened and sorry to hear this. I was telling my fiancee about a few things I see on Cold Case and Unsolved mysteries and she said i'm gonna be paranoid. Truth of the matter is, this stuff is real, it happens, and it's better to know about situations others have faced, and to try to protect yourself from it ever happening to you.

Stuff like your wife went through, you can't be sure that's going to or not going to happen. So I agree, being armed with a weapon is a good idea.

I'm not looking forward to moving back to Canada. They do not allow you to have guns for protection. Biggest load of bull crap I've ever heard. I'll still have one because I wont let someone get the better of me and my fiancee just because the law wont allow me to fight back. F U Canada.

Anyways, I hope she recovers quickly and that this never happens to you again.

Wow, I hope your wife is ok. Even if you never find out who they were just know that the world balances things out (maybe not right away but it happens) and they will get theirs.
Agreed.
So sorry, bro. There's no excuse whatsoever for this kind of behavior. :(

Glad that your wife is still with you now.

As a person who has also been robbed at gun point and shot at I agree whole heartedly with the above post. Im sorry that happened to your wife and what must be going on in your mind now.

Im so sorry to read this, but it could have been worse, thank god it wasn't. People like these animals have been around ever and it sucks that they do things like this.

God bless you and mainly your wife...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope she's doing much better. :( That is just sickening and upsets me. What's wrong with people?! After I got robbed, I carry pepper spray.

Guys, thanks for all the positive messages! My wife has recovered completely now and we're going through the necessary bureaucratic process to own guns.
Thank you all!

Back