Violence.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God damn Brazil, is it like the wild-wild west down there? Sorry man, but I'd GTFO there.

Sort of. There are times in which you're not really confronted with all the bad stuff that goes on down here, but it doesn't take long until something ____ty happens and reminds you of all the crap.
I think about moving out of the country almost everyday, but it's not that simple, unfortunately. Citizens from the planet's ____ty countries aren't welcome in most 1st World countries, no matter how qualified they are. :(
I work for a huge, multinational IT company and my direct bosses are Canadian. I speak English fairly well and I can almost say I'm overqualified for my age. But that still doesn't make it easy for me to emigrate.

Citizens from the planet's ____ty countries aren't welcome in most 1st World countries, no matter how qualified they are.

:lecture

It's pathetic. I remember this one dude who was a courier for one of my old jobs. We were talking a little while he was making a delivery and he started telling me about all his other jobs. Not only was he a courier, but he also delivered Pizza and newspapers to make ends meet. This dude was from Brazil as well.

I was shocked when I found out that this courier/pizza delivery/newspaper delivery guy was a F'n Scientist back in Brazil. Dude had his own lab and everything.

I've also worked with a crap load of Filipino Doctors/Nurses who couldn't get a job here doing that without going to school all over again.

Crazy how someone could go from having job status like that to doing essentially manual labor jobs here in the states.

And the funniest part is, a degree here is like gold in foreign countries. But vice-versa, foreign degrees for the most part aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Same in Australia. The middle-eastern dude polishing the floors at night is usually better educated and better qualified than the people who tread those same floors during business hours.

Sorry to hear about your wife mmurrer, but glad she's made a full recovery. I thought about my own girl when I opened this thread. Gonna give her a big hug when I get back home. She'll be stoked, I haven't hugged her in years.

Back