Vinylmation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got one. I wish I could get a Sulley/Boo for close to retail. They released them unannounced the Saturday before Easter. Which was the day I was going on vacation. They are sold out of them now. If I had know they were being released I would have post poned the trip by a day. :lol

Oh that is bad luck. How much are you willing to pay? I'll keep an eye open for one when I'm searching Ebay for the EPCOT Center one I'm looking for.

Have you noticed we're the only two who post in this thread? :lol

The magic mirror is really cool, but UP is the only I'll likely buy. The China Pavilion would be awesome if they are going to do all the countries, but that'd be expensive so I'm better off convincing myself I don't like it.

Vader looks pretty awesome. I don't think I'll get any others, but I'm excited to see them. I might get Yoda...

Two more Star Wars designs.

VMBlog_20100419-1.jpg

VMBlog_20100419-2.jpg

I'm pissed that these left me behind, they just came out with so many at one time. I'll definitely at minimum try to get the droids. Have they released the plushies yet?

I am not really a VM collector (though now that they are getting more Park-specific...who knows) but my buddy bought a case and was awesome enough to GIVE me The Colonel from The Adventurers Club!!! :yess:

My wife and I are huge AC fans. Below is The Colonel residing alongside a memory box I made for my wife a couple of Christmases ago (one of the few non-practical gifts she has embraced). I don't know what kind of money AC merch goes for now but it was getting pretty hefty back then.
KUNGALOOSH!
DSCN4637.jpg

DSCN4638.jpg

AC1.jpg

And some pics of the good Colonel himself (along with Club housekeeper, Tish Myash )and us living it up in the AC....good times!!!! :hi5:
coloneltish.jpg

statueme.jpg

babnik.jpg

pernillame.jpg

emilnik.jpg

Okay, here you go Saya! Took this real quick. I will post more and better pics when I get my display setup for them. Still have to get some more frames for the artist cards and signed stickers. :rock

VinylmationCollection.jpg

My two customs. Number three should be coming up soon. :)

DonaldDuckVinylmation.jpg

oswald3.jpg

I want all these,have to start collecting them now. thank you for posting site as well.:hi5:

How did I not know about this until now????

We actually found out about this yesterday. My g/f was browsing through different Disney forums reading up on our upcoming trip to Disney World next week. She saw these figs and fell in love. Keep in mind that she never ever collected anything before. We browsed to see if there were any local Disney store that sells these little figures. Found one a few minutes away and drove down there. Tell me why the manager is telling me that I can't buy any of the Toy Story one unless I buy the whole tray??? She told me that they only come carded and when she tried to ring them, the SKU was only coming up as $9.95. I was explaining to her how it works, kinda like trading cards. You don't go out and buy the freaking box. The manager wasn't having it and I was getting frustrated. I was determined to get her this freaking set so I bought the whole damn tray. In the end, I finally got my g/f into collecting, watch out now!! haha.

Haul10102.jpg

Haul1010.jpg

Aww, that's very sweet you go the whole tray! The good thing is that you now have the elusive chaser so your gf can have a complete collection of TS ones. You can sell the multiples of characters on eBay.

I think the beauty out of this whole ordeal is that she's becoming a hardcore collector. Now she wants to put more detolf around our house. She even mentioned dedicating one of our extra bedroom to become a collection room!!

Ooh, I might have to get those. I loved Disney Afternoon when I was a kid.

Somehow I missed that Retro Magic Kingdom 9" and that annoys me since it'll probably be impossible to find now. Any word on when the 40th anniversary ones are coming out?

Back