Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the rarest vinyl I own is the Nirvana Nervermind 20th anniversary picture LP. Aside from that my collection is mainly a lot of 90s music and then British Invasion.

I have absolutely no problem with what you say in your posts. But I might have to politely request you stop posting.

Because every time I see a post of yours, I get that opening drum beat in my head, just looping and looping. And as awesome as it is, I fear I might soon lose my mind if this continues.

I have absolutely no problem with what you say in your posts. But I might have to politely request you stop posting.

Because every time I see a post of yours, I get that opening drum beat in my head, just looping and looping. And as awesome as it is, I fear I might soon lose my mind if this continues.

It's fine. If the Master could survive with the same 4 drum beats his entire life with only mild insanity than surely you'll be ok haha

I'm immune. :dance

What song?

I got a bunch lately. No pics.

Motorhead - Bomber
Beatles - Let It Be, Abbey Road
Aerosmith (first album)
Motley Crue - Too Fast for Love (colored vinyl...inappropriately colored, in fact)
Ozzy - Blizzard of Ozz, Diary of a Madman
Kill Bill Vol.2

I think that's it. Motorhead - Overkill and Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil (clear red w/black swirl) are up next.

Indeed. I found a guy selling colored copies of Pink Floyd - Animals. Lots of different colors. Didn't take much digging into his feedback to figure out they were bootlegs.

At least that green set was legit once upon a time. I'm pretty sure there was never an authorized translucent bronze edition of Animals.

I've seen a lot of suspect colored vinyl on eBay. I'm sure the Metallica one is good since it doesn't seem like a set that would be easy to replicate with all the packaging.

I find it super tricky to buy vinyl on ebay. The bootlegs are one issue, but I just don't trust how some people grade the condition. I'd rather get a bootleg over a vinyl with a thousand hairline scratches on it any day.

20160302_000732-1.jpg
IMG_20160302_081344.jpg

Finally, an Alien related add to my collection. Great soundtrack and just love the artwork!

He listens to them first. :lol

Finally, an Alien related add to my collection. Great soundtrack and just love the artwork!

Congrats. :rock

I'm still trying to convince myself to get that and Wrath of Khan. Problem is that every time I go to the Mondo site, I get seduced by all the Italian horror scores. One of these days...

Technically, I have because you made the purchase for me. :lol

Technically, that's what i'm saying :lecture

He listens to them first. :lol

Congrats. :rock

I'm still trying to convince myself to get that and Wrath of Khan. Problem is that every time I go to the Mondo site, I get seduced by all the Italian horror scores. One of these days...

Hell no! :lol

Partly because i don't have a record player yet but mostly because i don't listen to that head banger stuff. Mostly :p

Back