Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't post it at work but check out Barnes and Noble for vinyls. They have the new Hateful Eight Soundtrack for one thing.

Cheese does go well with vinyl.

NuaPGLz.png

If you find yourself on the internet late at night, looking for instructions on how to cook and shoot it, you have had too much.

Ordered Death Proof soundtrack and Appetite for Destruction last night. When they get here, I'm going to cook and shoot them.

The triangle is a glass pyramid covering the board. Pieces are 24k gold plated, as are the figures at the corners, details on the board, and the falcon at the peak. Rooks are Luxor-style gates. Knights are cats. Bishops are ankhs. Pawns are falcons. King and queen are pharaonic burial masks.

Franklin Mint made it in the early 2000's.

Found it. Thanks.

And here I kept reading it as a fancy Cheese Board ! :dunno:

There's a lot of nostalgia in your signature banner. Where does the artwork come from?

I managed to get Mondo's Clue vinyl a few weeks ago. I wanted the Miss Scarlet but that sold out quicker than I expected. So I got my second choice of Mrs. White.

I've got the Bowie box set coming. It's already out of print, so I figure I better get it now while I can. I used a 15% off coupon at Sound Stage Direct.

I'm pretty sure the rarest vinyl I own is the Nirvana Nervermind 20th anniversary picture LP. Aside from that my collection is mainly a lot of 90s music and then British Invasion.

Back