Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely prefer the amber one. Funny how these are exclusive to Mondo. I think most of their vinyl release have been available elsewhere... or at least on Amazon.

That's why if you don't get it ... wait ! :panic:

Yep. :lecture

This arrived today. Jesse Pinkman pink vinyl limited to 200 copies. I also got the Walter White white vinyl. :lol

ArglS24.jpg

I want to pick up the reissue of Joy Division's "An Ideal for Living", but paying $25+ for a 4 song EP is something I'll have to do one night in a drunken online purchasing binge.

Very cool ! Was this exclusive to somewhere ?

Debating this one ! $40 is a lot for it... Torn !

:lecture

It was only available directly from Spacelab9. They did the same thing with their zombie green Walking Dead variant.

And I think I'm going to pass on Tron.

I want to pick up the reissue of Joy Division's "An Ideal for Living", but paying $25+ for a 4 song EP is something I'll have to do one night in a drunken online purchasing binge.

Definitely don't pay that much. It was only $15 on Record Store Day and they made a lot of them. I'm sure you'll be able to get it cheaper on eBay after a while.

Definitely don't pay that much. It was only $15 on Record Store Day and they made a lot of them. I'm sure you'll be able to get it cheaper on eBay after a while.

I was hoping that'd be the case. I don't pay much attention to how many of what gets made, so I wasn't sure how limited it was.

I just picked up two other RSD exclusives for MSRP on Amazon, because those I did know they made tons of. So I'll hold off on the JD for now.

Back