Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy records. Take pictures. :thwak

I'm pretty much done buying vinyl. I don't want to get started again. It has to be something really special for me to get it.

Thanks. It was 25% off and buying it gave me enough points to get Motorhead for 50% off. :rock

Who do you buy through that gives you points?

Bull Moose

Awesome scores Waller and jjj. I don't understand quadrophonic recording whatsoever, though.

Back in the day before surround sound when stereo was the norm, you would run dual amps and have front and rear speakers.

I know my dad had these two huge Dynaco tube amps just have this experience.

Quadraphonic vinyls had four discrete channels of sounds for an immersive experience for the time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The first box set of his career came out last year, but I'm all for reissues of classic stuff. What I hate is how many people on eBay start buying things when people die.

YEah it sucks.

I would be in for a re issue of his greatest hits.

Was just listening to suffragette city and it is so good.

Not for nothing but I even love his Little Drummer Boy that he did with Bing Crosby. I used to love seeing that on MTv during the holidays.

That and Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas" were big songs for me back then. I still love them both.

That and Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas" were big songs for me back then. I still love them both.

I miss what MTV used to be, but then, if it were still doing videos and that, you'd probably just see a lot more of Beiber, One Direction and Taylor Swift.

YEah it sucks.

I would be in for a re issue of his greatest hits.

Was just listening to suffragette city and it is so good.

Not for nothing but I even love his Little Drummer Boy that he did with Bing Crosby. I used to love seeing that on MTv during the holidays.

My dad got out his old Ziggy Stardust LP from 1972

DSCF4319_zpsn6w2wyec.jpg

DSCF4321_zpsoaldn6xq.jpg

DSCF4322_zpsqqcnasbq.jpg

I miss what MTV used to be, but then, if it were still doing videos and that, you'd probably just see a lot more of Beiber, One Direction and Taylor Swift.

Or... maybe it would have influences more real music to be made like it used as they knew the MTv would play them and people would listen and increase their possibility of making it.

My gym plays all these small bands on their monitors and I have found so much music I like from it that is no where near mainstream.

That is what we used have before the dark times.

My dad got out his old Ziggy Stardust LP from 1972

DSCF4319_zpsn6w2wyec.jpg

DSCF4321_zpsoaldn6xq.jpg

DSCF4322_zpsqqcnasbq.jpg

Awesome ! Love the cover !

Mondo puts Wrath of Khan up today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anyone who wants to order one for my broke ass would secure their seat in devil's Heaven (once he dies and dethrones the Emperor).

Back