Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the sound on all picture disks. But I do play the colored vinyl.

Music is to be enjoyed. I don't buy them to collect.

Do you guys play your colored vinyl or picture discs?

I absolutely play my colored vinyl. And if I can get colored vinyl over black, I'll buy it. The music always comes first, but I do like the collectibility of colored vinyl.

I absolutely play my colored vinyl. And if I can get colored vinyl over black, I'll buy it. The music always comes first, but I do like the collectibility of colored vinyl.

^^ I agree. Great post.

Meanwhile, I finally bought a new turntable today. :yess:

Fired this record up first.
apemaga8.jpg

My friend in Dallas is cleaning all my used vinyl with one of those very expensive record cleaning machines. I can't wait to see and hear how they turn out. :rock

I never knew such a thing existed. Definitely let us know how it changes things.

I'll be in for Master, Ride and Justice.

I told him my Conan the Barbarian looked really good, but sounded very scratchy. He told me it sounds great now. I can't wait to listen to all my stuff. I gave him about 40-50 records. :yess:

Excellent choices there. :rock

I told him my Conan the Barbarian looked really good, but sounded very scratchy. He told me it sounds great now. I can't wait to listen to all my stuff. I gave him about 40-50 records. :yess:

Excellent choices there. :rock

Could you please ask him what the name of the machine is?

I was looking, and they're either really expensive, or really cheap, as in K-Tel or Ronco cheap. :lol

I know what you mean. I almost bought one of those cheap models. Once my friend mentioned the one he had, I changed my mind and handed him my stack of records. :lol

Back