Vintage Terminator Collectibles, Show Yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. It took awhile but we finally got the kinds of figures we wanted all along. And remember when the T1 license was just a dream, finally it happened...albeit still not tapped into as completely as it could be by HT :impatient:

With the recent lifelike sculpts and neat features like PERS, it kinda makes you wonder what it will be like 10 years from now. Just when you think it can't possibly get any better it usually does.

That's funny. I had a Han Solo that I ripped the head off of and used red magic marker to make blood on his white shirt. This is when I was getting more into horror movies as a kid. Sad part this was a 12 back large head Han. The more valuable one. If I only knew then. LOL

haha tell me about it i had a box of vintage figures and when i was like 12 13 i melted them together or cut them apart with a saw. I know i had some good figures to lol could smack myself now.

I had alot of these terminator figures and remember the flesh generator kit, tho it did get old since the endo didnt move and i remember the skin fell off if you took to much off

With the recent lifelike sculpts and neat features like PERS, it kinda makes you wonder what it will be like 10 years from now. Just when you think it can't possibly get any better it usually does.

I can guess at a few things I think we will see in the coming years. One would be more use of real like hair with to make the sculpts look more real, another may be the use of thin silcone or rubber like material covering a head with ability to change expressions. I can also see 50+ points of articulation become more common and static hands becoming less popular so the days of getting 5+ sets of hands with every release will likely go away.

I could think of more but I don't want to write a book, but this is an interesting topic:idea maybe I start a thread in the general section:)

Last edited:
Cool photo:hi5: I had the one you there in the bottom of the photo, but what is that one on the right? never seen that before, looks cool. I had actually had about six of the small kenner figures, the techno punch, the T-800 that looked like it was from mad max, the exploding T-1000, hidden power terminator and the T-1000 that shot rockets from his butt. They were full of silly gimmics but that was the essenance of 90's toys.

That little T800 figure brings back memories. I vaguely remember you could remove one of the arms and replace it with a cybernetic one, and it had an extending feature, supposed to be a a rod or blade that would come out of his hand though that sounds more the T1000. Of course, my mum never bought me this one, wasn't allowed figures that looked gross or weird. So could only get them as presents from relatives and other people. So no Toad Air marshall, He-Man villains or the stranger looking Ninja turtle figures.

Back