Vintage Terminator Collectibles, Show Yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this thread. I might have to break out my vintage figures and take some pics myself.

Does anyone else have any of the T2 Micro Machines? My favorite MM play set of all time is the endo head that opens to become the steel mill.

Please do:postpics: I would love to see all the vintage stuff out there for terminator. I remember micro machines but don't think I ever seen the terminator ones. I have the awesome kenner stuff on the way that garemlin was cool enought to trade, so I will post more pics when I get them.

I like this thread. I might have to break out my vintage figures and take some pics myself.

Does anyone else have any of the T2 Micro Machines? My favorite MM play set of all time is the endo head that opens to become the steel mill.

I had the little vehicle pack that had Arnie on his bike, i can't remember the others, maybe a HK?

God, i loved Micro Machines :)

Please do:postpics: I would love to see all the vintage stuff out there for terminator. I remember micro machines but don't think I ever seen the terminator ones. I have the awesome kenner stuff on the way that garemlin was cool enought to trade, so I will post more pics when I get them.

Hope you enjoy them my friend.

T23D.jpg

I only had the T-1000 on the bottom and the endoskeleton, except from the regular T2 line as opposed to the 3D. This was a few years before I made any attempt to preserve the collectibility of my figures so the packaging was thrown out and the figures played with and ultimately ruined. For some reason my brother took it upon himself to colour-in the liquid metal half of the T-1000 a crimson red.

So 2 figures back then. I'm making up for it now.

I'm sure I will:D The only thing to figure out now is will I leave them in package cause they look great that way or do I open them and play terminator like a little kid:lol

Your call. Outside of the price tags they are in very displayable condition to keep MOC. But if nothing else at least you have an extra 12" Arnie to keep in the box if you decide to open the smaller ones.

Didn't the endo have a panel at the back so you could use a torch to light up the eyes?

I distinctly remember the rubbe hip support areas (where Kyle Reese placed the plastique) :D

For some reason my brother took it upon himself to colour-in the liquid metal half of the T-1000 a crimson red.

That's funny. I had a Han Solo that I ripped the head off of and used red magic marker to make blood on his white shirt. This is when I was getting more into horror movies as a kid. Sad part this was a 12 back large head Han. The more valuable one. If I only knew then. LOL

I will keep the 12" one on the box for sure, and the little guys will likely stay on card as well, but I may open one just for fun:) Now that I have rekindled my nostalgia I may hunt down some others on ebay as there not to pricey right now. I'm getting most of my favorates in this trade but I would still like to find the secret weapon terminator that looks like he came out of mad max:lol I always liked that one for some reason.

I will keep the 12" one on the box for sure, and the little guys will likely stay on card as well, but I may open one just for fun:) Now that I have rekindled my nostalgia I may hunt down some others on ebay as there not to pricey right now. I'm getting most of my favorates in this trade but I would still like to find the secret weapon terminator that looks like he came out of mad max:lol I always liked that one for some reason.

There were others?? I thought I had the complete set. Or was there other series.

There were others?? I thought I had the complete set. Or was there other series.

There were several waves and series, first there was the t-2 line than future war line than the 3D line. Most of the waves were repaints from the orginial line. I would post a link to the kenner terminator wiki link if I knew how:panic: There was a car and motorcycle aswell as the bio-flesh re-generator playset to.

There were several waves and series, first there was the t-2 line than future war line than the 3D line. Most of the waves were repaints from the orginial line. I would post a link to the kenner terminator wiki link if I knew how:panic: There was a car and motorcycle aswell as the bio-flesh re-generator playset to.

Didn't realize there were so many. If I did you would now have a bigger collection coming. LOL

Just got my kenner stuff from garemlin, so I thought I would post pics with a closer look.
kennerterminator003.jpg

kennerterminator004.jpg

Thanks buddy, more to come:)

^:rotflThats because its the only john connor ever made:rotfl Hot toys need to make this one happen. Yeah the likeness on these guys was more than just way off, but that was the case for most toys in the 90s, they were just fun kids toys with silly action features. heres a pic just to show the how far toys have come.

kennerterminator001.jpg

What a time to be a collector, we have been spoiled have'nt we:monkey3

Indeed. It took awhile but we finally got the kinds of figures we wanted all along. And remember when the T1 license was just a dream, finally it happened...albeit still not tapped into as completely as it could be by HT :impatient:

Back