Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me 6+ years but I finally found one:

2d14b26e9e8a4743fd7b5a38e42fc07e.jpg

The condition isn't the best but it's sealed and cost me 1/3 of one in great condition. This completes my MOC Glow in the Dark Remco Mini-Monsters set in the harder to find Glow packaging.

:)

Congrats on completing your collection. :) I like the card art. Do you have the playset too?

Yes I do! Brand new contents but it's no longer sealed:

aadab62a8ada1ed03fe9ec51f59c6d81.jpg

The only thing I'm missing is the Monsterizer. It's a pain to find, have been looking for 6+ years as well.

Just stumbled across this. Two bad these figures never made it to production. I would have gotten the whole line.

image4442.jpg

I found out about the Aviva line over 10 years ago. The Dark Crystal is one of my all time favorite films so this breaks my heart. I've tried obtaining some of the prototypes over the years but every time they come up for sale I just don't have enough money. Thankfully, Funko announced they will be doing Dark Crystal figures as part of their Reaction line this year. While they won't be exact reproductions like the Alien figures, they will be true to the licenses and try Pay homage to the Aviva line.

Yes I do! Brand new contents but it's no longer sealed:

aadab62a8ada1ed03fe9ec51f59c6d81.jpg

The only thing I'm missing is the Monsterizer. It's a pain to find, have been looking for 6+ years as well.

GREAT collection!

I had no idea Funko had plans to make Dark Crystal figures in their Reaction line. One of the few licenses where that style makes sense. I may have to consider picking them up.

Went to a toy show today and was able to scratch two items off my wants list.

I'd been looking for this Gremlins figure still in the box for about five years now.

image.jpg

I finally found a full box of the Jaws 2 trading cards.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Today was a good day.

Got a few more boxes of trading cards today from a local dealer who is basically selling off his private collection. I'm most excited about the Battlestar Galactica box. The condition of the box is OK, but this has been on my wants list for a long time. The Black Hole box is awesome in both artwork and condition.

BlackHolecards.jpg
BlackHolecards2.jpg
BlackHolecards3.jpg
BSGcards2.jpg
BSGcards.jpg
Dunecards2.jpg
Dunecards.jpg

Picked up a Dark Crystal box today for cheap. Nothing all that special about it, but I just love the movie that much.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Agreed! I have a box as well in my collection. I need to find another someday so I can make a set.

Thought it might be fun to have a thread in which we could share our vintage collecting interests and pictures.

I don't have pics of all of my vintage stuff as a lot isn't out right now; but do have a few I can share :

M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman (Japanese version)​
kinnikumanps.jpg

kinnikumanpsb.jpg

kinnikumanpsc.jpg

Vintage Kenner Star Wars collection​
vintagekennerps.jpg

So how about you guys... what childhood and beyond toys and collectibles are part of your collections?

You really had a great vintage collection.

I have Greedo, Hans, Sandtrooper, and Bobba Fett from the 6" black series line of anybody would be interested in doing a trade with some SW Kenner figures. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Back