Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks like Kurt Angle! :lol He was in great condition though with only the smallest of paint rubs on the top of the head. Gammy had small paint rubs on his horns and Lando is a little sloppy paint wise, which if memory serves was pretty common way back when, but other than that they're all really solid c8.5-c9.5 examples. Lando is the teeth painted version, which I didn't have a kid.

I need around 6 or 7 more ESB figures now, then it's ROTJ.

The teeth Lando is one of the few variants I'd prefer to have... love his big smile :lol

Figure at some point I'll come across a loose one in good condition and will swap out my regular version.

I had the non-teeth Lando as a kid so I'll probably get the one with him smiling. It fits his pre-Vader personality. :D

Cool stuff mfoga! :rock

Got these over the last couple of days... sorry for the crappy iphone pic. I took it late last night after getting home from the movies and prior to going to sleep:

53f004a3.jpg

Awesome!

Hey, I'll take that Han for the Bespin guard, if you're worried about it. :p

M.

:lol That seems like a fair trade. :D **thanks again! :rock**

I got a 4-Lom (really Zuckuss) in the mail yesterday along with HT Thor. He's in perfect C-9+ condition. I never had him as a kid so I was pretty stoked.

Let me show off some of my new MUSCLES

Muscles007.jpg

Loved these little guys when I was a kid. Fun tracking down a few favorites now.

Back