Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While nothing special I got an AT-AT Commander and the black Bespin Guard in the mail yesterday... Still Waiting for a few more that I have coming, Han in Carbonite, Gammy, Lando, Imperial Commander, then I'll snap my traditional shot in the vicinity of my pasta jar.

That should put me at around 70. The nice thing is there's still some pretty cheap figures to be had; Madine, 8D8, 2-1B, Pruneface, Rancor Keeper, Squid Head, Zuckuss, 4-Lom, Rebel Commando, White Bespin Guard, etc, will all run less than $10.

While nothing special I got an AT-AT Commander and the black Bespin Guard in the mail yesterday... Still Waiting for a few more that I have coming, Han in Carbonite, Gammy, Lando, Imperial Commander, then I'll snap my traditional shot in the vicinity of my pasta jar.

That should put me at around 70. The nice thing is there's still some pretty cheap figures to be had; Madine, 8D8, 2-1B, Pruneface, Rancor Keeper, Squid Head, Zuckuss, 4-Lom, Rebel Commando, White Bespin Guard, etc, will all run less than $10.

I have an a couple white Bespin Guards lying around if you're interested... not looking for much for them or one.

PM me, if you're interested.

M.

Super Powers/Secret Wars > Pocket Superheroes/Mego

:lecture

older generation > younger generation. :nana:

Oh gramps. :slap

:panic: Too close to call! :horror

Stop sucking up to NAM.

I agree 100% :rock

Nice. Kenner Super Powers must be the only action figure line with action features that not only worked well, but were actually cool.

Any excuse to show them off...man I need to break them out of their plastic tub prison. :(

spcollection.jpg

:lecture

Oh gramps. :slap

Stop sucking up to NAM.

Any excuse to show them off...man I need to break them out of their plastic tub prison. :(

spcollection.jpg

I have everything but the Justic League Jogger , would take pictures but to lazy to dig them out. I dont think they put the Darkseid Fortress out.

Back