Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was the monster lab, always wanted that set as a kid :monkey2

MLabboxfront.JPG

i had the lab set and dissect an alien kit when i was a kid. i distinctly remember playing with them on my kitchen table. dissolving the alien was a lot of fun.

I'm trying to track down a "Gre-Gory The Bat" toy. I used to love that as a kid.

I still have my Crossfire in storage i think. :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cyg3kn0cfwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i always wanted crossfire. never picked it up though. i remember toys r us was still selling it in 2000/2001.

this is the commercial i remember as a kid.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rCwn1NTK-50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Talking Robot Man from the animated series Robot Man and Friends, had this guy around 85-86, you open his chest and press to hear him sing this... XD

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ruDe58hwhKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe you guys didn't get this show down there in the US.

Don't think we had it here, closest I can think of would be Small Wonder :lol

I still have my Talking Alf that works like a Teddy Ruxpin, its pretty awesome and still worked last time I tried him out :rock

Crossfire... awesome commercial :rock :rock

Kind of reminds me Spinjas from around the same time period.

1283427123-8612-10.jpg

I had all the Spinjas and the Battle Arena. They were so much fun. Back at Christmas I was playing spinning Bakugan with my little cousin and it brought back so many memories of the Spinjas.

I still have my Talking Alf that works like a Teddy Ruxpin, its pretty awesome and still worked last time I tried him out :rock

Picked up this guy last summer at the flea market for $10 and sold him to someone in Australia for $100 after realizing it really didn't fit it my collection. It was really clean for an old plush and worked really well still--the voice box was the huge and ran on 2 C batteries. Archaic technology FTW!
DSC06922.jpg

DSC06923.jpg

I do still have the card series though. :lol

Picked up this guy last summer at the flea market for $10 and sold him to someone in Australia for $100 after realizing it really didn't fit it my collection. It was really clean for an old plush and worked really well still--the voice box was the huge and ran on 2 C batteries. Archaic technology FTW!
DSC06922.jpg

DSC06923.jpg

I do still have the card series though. :lol

DAAAAAAMN! I used to have the regular Alf. It was my favorite stuffed animal till my dog bit his face off. I don't have the card set but I do have some sealed packs for my wax pack collection:

32408TV.jpg

If you want the ALF card set, you can have them. They do me no good in a plastic binder in my closest. Pm me your address and I'll mail them out to you.

No GPK's? Blasphemy.

I appreciate it, but I just stick to the wax packs for now. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

As for GPK, I have a few packs and would love a run of 1 from each series:

31808TV.jpg

Back