Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone i have a real ghostbusters firehouse mint with ecto one that i might wanna sell. I have had it since i was a kid but its kinda starting to take up room now. If anyone is interested please let me know. Im not looking to give it away, it has a bunch of sentimental value. So if your interested and would like to work out a price please let me know. Thanks.

That would be one EPIC display... for sure.

That guy did this case for someone on Rebelscum. This is epic. :lecture

case_001.jpg

Those are awesome... $500 isn't too bad considering the value of a collection like that. That may be something I look into when I have more room.

LOL. Well then that makes sense. LOL. Still mad rich for my poor ass.

I will stick with the lucite cases for now.

I may get one of those cases once I get all the figures. 12 to go but 10 of those are POTF so that's a good chunk of change. I think I would want to get last couple MOC R2-D2s first.

POTF prices really slow down progress :lol But, once I got under 5 I got pretty obsessive about tracking down the final ones :lol

I need to get busy with this again. CVI is less than a year away now and I want to buy my final 3 or 4 figures there as a fitting end to the collection.

POTF prices really slow down progress :lol But, once I got under 5 I got pretty obsessive about tracking down the final ones :lol

Yeah I think I had it down to like 8-9 a figure average even with some poft figures but now the last ones are all 30+.

Just updated my list. I need 23 figures.

2-1b
8d8
A-Wing Pilot
AT-ST Driver
B-Wing Pilot
Emperor's Guard
EV-9D9
Imperial Dignitary
Imperial Gunner
Lando General
Luke Poncho
Luke ST
Leia Bespin
Pruneface
R2-D2 Pop-Up
Rancor Keeper
Warok
Wicket
Yak face
Zuckuss
Sy
Max
Droopy

So ten POTF figs. :(

I'm watching 13 of these through various auctions so we'll see.

I'd be curious to hear who everyone's favorite vintage figure is. For me its Fett with the Scout Trooper a close second.

I'd be curious to hear who everyone's favorite vintage figure is. For me its Fett with the Scout Trooper a close second.

R2-D2 hands down. Take your pick of the three. Not sure who would be second. I would say it close between Luke , Tusken Raider and Jawa(vc).

I did get my nice R2-D2 12 back today:yess:

I almost hate myself for buying any of those 90's figures... no, actually i do hate myself for it. What a waste of time and money... what were we all thinking???

M.

Yeah, but I wonder, will we say the same thing about stuff today? Sideshow SW looked great at first but now everyone's looking for Hot Toys to do the license... And Hasbro stuff could be a LOT better too.

Best reason to collect only vintage, imo.

About half way down the page:

https://smalljoes.com/apex-action-figure-collectibles-display-case.___ml

Edit: That link doesn't seem to work but if you click Apex Display Cases on the left it should come up.

Yeah, I actually ordered those before but the box they shipped them in was so small it broke the stands. Kind of don't want to revisit that, even though they do look good...

While I never had him as a kid; I love the Amanaman figure. He's such an oddity in the series.

Wicket was my favorite as a kid though.

Back