Vintage 3.75 repair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niltusk

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I've embarked on re banding all my Joes year by year for my "its the Holidays and I've got time off" project. Seemed simple enough at first, but I've hit a couple snags.

1. Parts: The body on my straight arm Stalker was so tight that when it finally decompresed, the right arm snapped at the shoulder joint entering the body. I don't want to pay 20 to 25 bucks for a new straight arm Stalker, I just want mine fixed, so where is a good source to watch for parts or is it pretty much Ebay all the way and just play the watching game?

2. Screws: 99% of the screws came right out of the back, but I had a couple where the screws were just butter like as soon as I started twisting. :mad:
Anyone know where I can source a big bag of these like I did the O-rings? Wouldn't mind just buying a bulk to always have them on hand.

As a PS, I'd like screws from a source someones used, I've read before you can screw up threading the screw back in buying the random ones from Ebay.

I've ordered from smalljoes.com, but they don't show any in stock. Gijoeheaven is most people's go-to, but they only sell in 500+ quantity. The size of the screw is #2-32 x 1/4" phillips pan head screw type B - might be able to find them at a hardware store.
www.joeparts.com would be a good place to look for your Stalker arm, but you might be waiting a while. Good luck!

I've ordered from smalljoes.com, but they don't show any in stock. Gijoeheaven is most people's go-to, but they only sell in 500+ quantity. The size of the screw is #2-32 x 1/4" phillips pan head screw type B - might be able to find them at a hardware store.
www.joeparts.com would be a good place to look for your Stalker arm, but you might be waiting a while. Good luck!

Thanks, great sites. I don't mind buying the 500 at all. That Joeparts site is probably going to be getting alot of my business. :yess:

Back