Video Game Online Accounts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PlayStationNetwork:

Bam_PWNS_n00bz

Add me to the list please! :)

Bamboota wasn't available...who's using my name!!?!?!?!??!?!?!. :mad:

It takes maybe 2 seconds to plugin an ethernet cable. And next to nothing to get on PSN. What MP games are you planning on getting for it?? I just traded Modern Warfare 2 with someone for a 360 version so I won't be playing that on PSN anymore unless I get bored and buy another copy.

It takes maybe 2 seconds to plugin an ethernet cable. And next to nothing to get on PSN. What MP games are you planning on getting for it?? I just traded Modern Warfare 2 with someone for a 360 version so I won't be playing that on PSN anymore unless I get bored and buy another copy.

My roommate moved the PS3 downstairs to the living room while the router is upstairs in my room. This version of PS3 doesn't have wireless (i think)...so yeah....It's a little complicated mister. :tap

As for games...I dunno. :lol
I'm currently playing God of War 3....so i'm on that. Once I finsh that..i'll see what MP games are out there so I can PWN you in! :cool:

Back