Video Game Online Accounts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, such is my life.

I just got signed up for xbox live (GrrlAnachronism) and now one of our xbox's took a dump....sadface :(

Now I have to wait till we get xbox to fix it....unless my husband can figure out the problem today while I'm at work, but I'm not crossing my fingers.

Well, such is my life.

I just got signed up for xbox live (GrrlAnachronism) and now one of our xbox's took a dump....sadface :(

Now I have to wait till we get xbox to fix it....unless my husband can figure out the problem today while I'm at work, but I'm not crossing my fingers.

Dammit. And I had so much fun killing you two on Friday :emperor

things are looking up. it's still in waranty, so no charge. just our system MIA for 2 or 3 weeks while it's fixed.

oh, and a free month of Live. yay! :rolleyes:

Can't you guys still play co-op on your working system though?

Well, such is my life.

That sucks major ass!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Sorry dude!!! I'ts under warranty right?

yup, fortunately it is.
we had a power outage last night because of lightning and my step-son was playing KOTOR at the time. after that it gave me a single red light. after i did what MS suggested from their site, it still didn't work.
:banghead

GOOD!!! It does suck you gotta wait, but you will be taken care of!!:rock I Got hit by lighting once, had renter's insurance and wall la, i got all new ^^^^!!!!:chew

Xbox Live- Turkeychicken
Playstation Network- Turkeychicken
Metal Gear Online- Turkeychicken

I mostly play gears and call of duty 4. I rarely play my PS3 so if u add me I might not accept it for a couple of days.

Back