Vicente Dasí López THE LUGOSI COLLECTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome collection once again , thanks for all the photos.

Who made the pumpkinhead statue ( or figure ? ) you can see just at the very bottom right of this photograph and do you have any more images of it ?. :) My collection really needs a pumpkinhead piece and the sideshow one is way to expensive for me right now.
Thanks alot. :rock

Sw00293.jpg

My collection really needs a pumpkinhead piece and the sideshow one is way to expensive for me right now.
Thanks alot. :rock

I have the same problem :lol I 'm searching a long time now. The Sideshow is waaay too expensive and the SOTA and McFarlane ones just don't do it for me.

I have the same problem :lol I 'm searching a long time now. The Sideshow is waaay too expensive and the SOTA and McFarlane ones just don't do it for me.

thats y exact problem. I need ... something pumpinhead but everything I have owned just doesn't fill the void.

Pumpkinhead it's a model kit of Geometric Designs ... I buyed painted at Ebay ... it's a beautiful model kit and the paint job it's amazing.

Pics

Pumpkinhead04.jpg

Pumpkinhead00.jpg

This Penguin Horizon Model Kit's it's painted for me ... I painted others ... The Joker, Bela Lugosi Dracula ( Janus ) Venom, ...

Sw00159.jpg

Sw00151.jpg

Great collection! I love how you have pieces on your dvd shelves. I have a massive dvd collection myself (1300+), so someday I'll get shelves that will hold both dvds and some of my Sideshow collection.

Love the Godfather PF, I'm going to try to find one myself. What pieces are you getting next?

Last edited:
very very very VERY nice collection!!!!! loving the hulk bust (thinkin of getting one =P) and ur new addition MJ!!!

More years wanted...more years, but today it's here .... Wooooooo it's mine I now, my second favorite Sideshow piece ( first it's Predator bust 1:1 )

Me and my creature

Sw00364.jpg

Sw00366.jpg

Sw00365.jpg

Back