Very stupid question reguarding Twitter.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I set up a Twitter account (even though it goes against everything I stand for lol) because I wanted to ask NECA a few questions on their Twitter page so my question is, how do I post a comment? I don't see anything where you can comment even though I see comment from others. I'm sure it's right in front of me and I'm just too stupid to see it.

You can type comments/statusupdates, whatever, by just typing into the "What's Happening?" box:

screenshot20101109at807.png

If you want to reply to a tweet or "re-tweet" a tweet, just hover over the tweet you want to reply to or re-tweet and those options will appear:

screenshot20101109at810.png

Alternatively, you can manually reply or indicate you are speaking directly to a specific Twitter user by including "@theirusername" somewhere in your tweet. Beginning your tweet with "@theirusername" will put your tweet in their timeline and their "@" timeline, but hide your tweet from other user's timelines (but it is still public on your own timeline). Including "@theirusername" elsewhere in your tweet will make your tweet show up, not only on their timeline and their "@" timeline, but also your follower's timelines as well.

Back