ventress character key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Got mine today too. Looks great. I really hope I can avoid the lure of getting into this line.

I said the same thing 2 months, ago....I jumped in the deep end, and I can barely swim with this line. Got a lot of back released, but some are so expensive....just cough up the cash and join in. :chew :chew

congerking said:
I said the same thing 2 months, ago....I jumped in the deep end, and I can barely swim with this line. Got a lot of back released, but some are so expensive....just cough up the cash and join in. :chew :chew

I think they are a great compliment to the GG maquettes, but they are not worth over $100. I love my Jedi and Sith Giclees and they are enough for me. I would love to find a Grievous key for around $75 but I know that won't happen.

congerking said:

yeah, thats what i said. i cant justify spending that much. if i buy the sidious and grievous thats almost as much as a PF.

Has everyone who ordered these gotten them? I have not got anything yet and it says it was shipped on the 10/16. I have contacted Razors Edge also.

mfoga said:
Has everyone who ordered these gotten them? I have not got anything yet and it says it was shipped on the 10/16. I have contacted Razors Edge also.

Hi Everyone,

Mfoga, I emailed you back with tracking info.

Thanks,
Mike

mrichards2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

Mfoga, I emailed you back with tracking info.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Mike,
I never got the lil notice in my mailbox or it got lost in the junk mail.

Back