ventress character key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her. Easy-breezy. If only the kind souls at GENTLE GIANT would get a clue as to how to smoothly conduct the sale of exclusives online...

:emperor

ichabod said:
Got her. Easy-breezy. If only the kind souls at GENTLE GIANT would get a clue as to how to smoothly conduct the sale of exclusives online...

:emperor

:rotfl :rotfl That's why I pretty much gave up ordering anything from the GG website. Only GG stuff I order is from retailers. Getting off topic, just ordered Ventress after class...anybody have any word on when she's being shipped??

congerking said:
:rotfl :rotfl That's why I pretty much gave up ordering anything from the GG website. Only GG stuff I order is from retailers. Getting off topic, just ordered Ventress after class...anybody have any word on when she's being shipped??

Mike told me they're about a couple weeks out.

Darth Loki said:
Mike told me they're about a couple weeks out.

Cool deal, so less wait then the Dooku. more keys is never bad in my book....just need to get yoda, grevious, obi-wan, and padme :emperor :emperor

congerking said:
Cool deal, so less wait then the Dooku. more keys is never bad in my book....just need to get yoda, grevious, obi-wan, and padme :emperor :emperor

Have fun with that quest :monkey3

congerking said:
...anybody have any word on when she's being shipped??

Just got this email:

The comments for your order are

Thank you for ordering the Asaaj Exclusive Character Key.
Your order is confirmed and allocated. These should Ship out in approximately 2 weeks. You will receive a tracking number once they ship. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

congerking said:
I know, I would llike to keep my left arm and give it out as payment for those.......:monkey2

it shouldnt be too hard of a quest---just an expensive one. ive been seeing the yoda key on ebay quite often lately. its the obi wan key that ive had a hard time finding.

Vader AL said:
i can't believe she hasn't sold out yet but there are 1250 being made.

me too.. im thinking about picking up a second one for a bargaining chip down the road. (im still trying to ge my hands on the obi wan key)

hairlesswookiee said:
it shouldnt be too hard of a quest---just an expensive one. ive been seeing the yoda key on ebay quite often lately. its the obi wan key that ive had a hard time finding.

I know, a VERY expensive quest it shall be. I have a sidious to sell, so that will take care of one of the keys for the price the sidious is going for anyway...

I would normaly get mine today but this didn't ship UPS so who knows how long it'll take USPS to get it here.

Got mine today too. Looks great. I really hope I can avoid the lure of getting into this line.

Back