ven's custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: venakin's custom work

Jesus Christ, your Bruce Wayne is top notch. Big props. I'm totally stoked to get a couple of my head sculpts painted up by you.

needa update my camera.

new repaints guys.

This ones for scarlet.
Picture001-21.jpg

Picture002-18.jpg

Picture003-12.jpg

Picture005-15.jpg

Picture006-12.jpg

Picture007-13.jpg

Picture008-12.jpg

Picture009-14.jpg

Picture011-11.jpg

Picture013-14.jpg

I really dig the reworking of Andy's sculpt!!! Your paint job is great too, especially the eyes. Really captures Bruce's in demeanor in TDK. Easily the best Bale Wayne I've seen!

thank you trev :rock and thank you all for your compliments.. heres some better pics of scarlet's indy

Picture011-12.jpg

Picture009-15.jpg

Picture010-11.jpg

Picture008-13.jpg

Picture007-14.jpg

Looking pretty good. The eye coloring on indy is well done. It may be the lighting but his lips may be a bit to vivid.

thanks!! the second pic is at a bad angle, the head isn't that big.. now I'm thinking about the hated sculpt.. hmm.. what to do...

I'm also reworking the Andy B headsculpt for the second time.. something was just off to me..

Lovin' it Ven! Also nice work on the sculpted neck didn't notice it the first time! I may have some more work for you my friend! :D

some new pictures
Picture003-16.jpg

Picture002-22.jpg

Picture001-27.jpg

COMING SOON: ANOTHER HOT TOYS RESCULPT BRUCE WAYNE AND A NEW AND IMPROVED MEDICOM INDY REPAINT.

Back