ven's custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: venakin's custom work

Venny ,you're becoming a great customizer dude.Cool stuff you've been doing.

thanks a whole bunch shai.. comments like that makes it that much easier to improve my stuff. :rock

Good work Venny, your eyes look awesome.

Now how many times are you going to paint that Bale sculpt?????

thanks EF!! and a few more times wont hurt! lol

i wanna reassure that all the commisions that I have will be done soon. just with football and summer school, and now a job at a burger joint... dont worry though guys! I will finish all my comissions very soon!

Update WITH pictures on september 4th.. again Im really sorry for the lateness.. i honestly did not know i would be so overwhelmed with commisions.. lol and with school and work yada yada you dont needa hear my story.. just know sept. 4th!

this one right here is for doctor joker, alittle teaser.

Picture002-24-1.jpg

intothevoid, yours should be next. and all of my buddies, you know who you are. your guys will be coming real soon too.

thanks so much ven. got these in the post today. think you did a great job on the ra's considering it was about as bad a cast as you can get! it was horrible, but you worked your magic. thanks man! owe you one. stubble on the indy is insane:

ad3ff3b8.jpg

bc97afd0.jpg

b4badc7c.jpg

6fb5ebe9.jpg

66fbc2cc.jpg

Damn, I hope my Ra's cast was not as bad as that..

It's been with Les for some time but i'm happy to wait longer to get it back.

It's a stellar likeness though.

Great work on the Indy Ven!

Damn, I hope my Ra's cast was not as bad as that..

It's been with Les for some time but i'm happy to wait longer to get it back.

It's a stellar likeness though.

Great work on the Indy Ven!

it looks worse in the pics... in hand the paint helps cover up a lot of the roughness (credit to ven), which the pics tend to bring out for some reason. unfortunately, i think most of susala's casts were this bad.

it looks worse in the pics... in hand the paint helps cover up a lot of the roughness (credit to ven), which the pics tend to bring out for some reason. unfortunately, i think most of susala's casts were this bad.

:gah:

Need the Adam/Dean partnership to produce a Neeson head in the future:pray:

Know I've said it before, but just in case....please PM me when you can take commissions :D

While the head sculpt of Neeson is very good, the cast was very rough. Even after Small_Studios painted mines, the roughness still showed. We could def. benefit from another Neeson sculpt.

Just finished looking through this entire thread. Very cool to watch you improve venakin. Look forward to seeing more great things from you! :duff

That Aragorn is just stunning. And nice job on the Medi Joker too. :)

Back