ven's custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG00704-20110502-1853.jpg

IMG00714-20110503-1958.jpg

IMG00721-20110504-0225.jpg

IMG00762-20110506-1729.jpg

well initially I did but now that i'm near completion, I noticed how much work it takes just for one sculpt lol. so I'm still not sure

All PMS answered. No more commissions.

Only taking 6 at a time and they're filled up.

(Not in any specific order, I paint them all at once anyways)
Pennywise - Ron Burgundy sculpt
Thrust - Bale/Wayne
Carbon - Dude sculpt
Geil - Bale/Wayne
Cokebabies - Bale/Wayne
lozric - Bale/Wayne
Toyadventurer - Bale/Wayne

I know its only 7 sculpts, but I dont want to take a lot of sculpts at once and drag it out.

All PMS answered. No more commissions.

Only taking 6 at a time and they're filled up.

(Not in any specific order, I paint them all at once anyways)
Pennywise - Ron Burgundy sculpt
Thrust - Bale/Wayne
Carbon - Dude sculpt
Geil - Bale/Wayne
Cokebabies - Bale/Wayne
lozric - Bale/Wayne
Toyadventurer - Bale/Wayne

I know its only 7 sculpts, but I dont want to take a lot of sculpts at once and drag it out.

:yess::yess::yess:

thanks so much again for this my friend. Now my excitement is even bigger for this sculpt :D

Simply your best work. Flawless.

Btw: as many others I have send you a pm. Would be nice if you come back to me. Take your time. I know that answering PMs can be timeconsuming and a real pain. :lol

Edit just realized youare not taking any commissions at the moment. Will you agree on new commissions when you have finished the actual lucky 7? (ps Arian I hate you ;) )

Brilliant paint job man, you've definitely set the bar high for the impending flood of BW paint ups :clap

Due to the many demands, I'm going to make a Bruce Wayne paint waiting list. Please list your board name and when you're getting your sculpt. I'll PM you for your real info when I'm done with the first batch. No promises that I would be able to get to your sculpt depending on how many want their sculpts painted.

Last edited:
Back